`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006 pride

2006 pride
i have decided to break up some of my 2006 pride sets is there any intrest in some trading and some selling singles or a whole set i mainly have regular sets that are ungraded im gonna keep my sparkle and silver,golds and autos for know if someone makes me a good offer i have a couple of unopened boxes and can send pics if wanted

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2006 pride
(04-21-2012, 12:27 AM)liviningston3737 Wrote: i have decided to break up some of my 2006 pride sets is there any intrest in some trading and some selling singles or a whole set i mainly have regular sets that are ungraded im gonna keep my sparkle and silver,golds and autos for know if someone makes me a good offer i have a couple of unopened boxes and can send pics if wanted
I will send you a PM tonight, I have to work today. Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(04-21-2012, 12:27 AM)liviningston3737 Wrote: i have decided to break up some of my 2006 pride sets is there any intrest in some trading and some selling singles or a whole set i mainly have regular sets that are ungraded im gonna keep my sparkle and silver,golds and autos for know if someone makes me a good offer i have a couple of unopened boxes and can send pics if wanted
PM sent

Sent you a PM, thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

liviningston3737 your PM box is full.
[Image: gamsig.gif]
Collecting Chris Johnson, Titans/Oilers, Bama Alum (Active), and MMA
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636...ersHeaven/

its empty now

(04-27-2012, 09:10 PM)gamblersheaven Wrote: liviningston3737 your PM box is full.

what are your boxes worth and do you have any of the promo cards 1 - 10 from the pride fc set .

have paypal ready . i also know some people who may pay well for some of your stuff .