`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Gypsy Queen

2012 Gypsy Queen
What nice looking cards these are - I especially like the brown border framed cards in the retail rack packs - really good looking cards.

Anyway, I picked up a hobby box, a retail blaster, and a rack pack of these beauties. The retail really didn't have too much of note (although the framed parallel Reggie Jackson A's card looks awesome) - the blaster had a green parallel mini as its "hit." The rack pack, the best thing was a black parallel mini.

The hobby box - I think this is likely a not very good box.

Autographs:

Jordan Zimmerman, pitcher Washington Nationals. Great, a pitcher with a career losing record (of course, the Nats have stunk recently and he's still young so that could change since it looks like he has a fairly decent ERA thus far).

Matt Kemp redemption. At least the couple of Topps redemptions I've gotten have gone smoothly - and Kemp looks like a pretty good player with close to a career .300 batting average so far in his career.

Memorabilia:

David Price, Tampa Bay Rays - at least he has had one good year thus far going 19-6 and he's still young. Sweet light blue patch as well.

Mini memorabilia:

Brain McCann, Atlanta Braves - I like these mini-memorabilia cards and again, a fairly good player.

Blue parallel:

Eddie Mathews - goes well with the Flashback Stadium Relic of his I got from my box of Heritage!

There was also a sepia of someone I've really never heard of (but I don't follow baseball that much - I just like the retro cards)

Without the groupings being released, I don't know how good the hits realy were I'm not currently trading or selling anything anyway.

Sorry no photos available - I don't have a scanner!

RE: 2012 Gypsy Queen
check me for the zimm and kemp if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Kemp is a very good auto to pull. He shoulda won mvp last year and many people say he's the best all-around player in the league.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

Very nice on the Kemp. I think you will be surprised with the value on it, especially if Topps gets them signed and shipped soon
[Image: schmufferbannercopy.jpg]

Nice price
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(04-21-2012, 05:47 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice price
Growing up in the 1980s I love that Tampa Bay went back to the lighter blue uniforms and since so many of baseball patches are either white or grey I'm glad that Topps put one out. Seeing it on a card reminds me of all of those Blue Jays, Royals, and Phillies cards from back in the day.