`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Beckett's Own Mock Draft! Completed!!!

RE: Beckett's Own Mock Draft! Eli8024 (nyg) On the Clock!!
Giants select: Amini Silotolu-OG-Midwestern State

Great choices to be had at RB and TE but the need to strengthen the protection up trumps all. Amini is a rising talent with position versatlility.

RE: Beckett's Own Mock Draft! Eli8024 (nyg) On the Clock!!
(04-25-2012, 04:24 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: If trades weren't allowed in the draft I actually think this is a pretty good representation of what it would be. Maybe not Weeden and Tannehill, but we made a good run at it...

Thanks for putting this together.
I agree I think we did a good job. I will also add the actual picks next to our picks to see how we did come Friday night. Should make the draft even more fun and interesting.

Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. Maybe next year we can get more people and have Rounds 1-3.

RE: Beckett's Own Mock Draft! Completed!!!
Now if we can only get this to Mel Kiper Jr and Todd McShay... some good card publicity...oh nevermind, Andrew Luck will sue us.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(04-25-2012, 05:36 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Now if we can only get this to Mel Kiper Jr and Todd McShay... some good card publicity...oh nevermind, Andrew Luck will sue us.
Lol right, they we can sue him.

Yea, I just don't see Weeden going in the 1st Rd... granted this was our fantasy draft, there's no way this represents what's really going to happen today...

(04-26-2012, 11:52 AM)usafshelland Wrote: Yea, I just don't see Weeden going in the 1st Rd... granted this was our fantasy draft, there's no way this represents what's really going to happen today...
Yea trades will kill it, but I think we are close in some places, we'll see.

I think we did pretty good, if I would have known about Revis possibly holding out I probably would have said Gilmore to the Jets, but stuff changes.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

I think we all did a pretty good job of compiling a good mock Draft!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

(04-26-2012, 03:24 PM)lynellauto Wrote: I think we all did a pretty good job of compiling a good mock Draft!
Agreed!! I will start adding the actual's to the list once the draft starts so we can see how we really did.

RE: Beckett's Own Mock Draft! qbcollectorlionsfan (det) On the Clock!!
Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa

(04-24-2012, 02:51 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: he was already taken at 10 by Buffalo.
BINGO!!!!! Got it right the first time!!!! lol....not bad for 23 picks in.....lol

And was also right about Brandon Weeden getting picked in the first round.....just had the wrong team!!! Right division, wrong team!!!
Slowly starting to get back into it....