Andrus
Ellsbury
McCutchen

Framed /599:
Jose Reyes
Jesus Montero

How do I tell which are SP variations?

RE: 3 GQ Blasters
Very nice! I think the photo variations are only found in the hobby box-loader packs from what I have seen and heard so far. With 7 variations per Hobby box I wouldn't imagine the value on these will be anywhere near what last years are, so having the base version almost seems better to me. I've been searching through all the bay listings and I see everyone listing their minis as variations so it's not going to be easy to figure out until the checklist with the photo descriptions is released. If you have any interest in moving the minis in one lot send me a PM.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Well I assumed I had at least two since I have 2 different versions (photos) of both #1 Jesus Montero and #226 Johnny Bench.

Not sure what I'm doing with minis yet but will keep you in mind if I move them.

well that really throws a wrench in my theory now doesn't it? I think that just weakens the value of the variations even more though

Well I found this sire: www.cardboardconnection.com/2012-topps-gypsy-queen-variation-short

And it looks like my variations are:
Montero
Freeman
Kinsler
Bench
Boggs
Seaver

okay, thanks for the link, that helps but doesn't answer all the questions I have for this set. What is the base set numbered to? 300 or 350? if they made the photo variations for the regular sized cards and used them as the SP's then I would expect the base set to go only to 300 with the 50 variation photos. The mini set is 350 cards with an additional 91 photo variations. The tricky thing with the mini sets is many of the players have 2 cards in the set AND a photo variation, so having 2 different Jeters doesn't necessarily mean one is the variation. The more I delve into this set the more I'm thinking I want nothing to do with it. I hope Beckett correctly assigns the SP status to the actual SP's. Last years regular back mini's from 301-350 were definitely short-printed but werent listed as SP's in the OPG. the red and black versions 301-350 were seeded as commonly as 1-300 but many people consider those higher numbers as SP's. (and Beckett has screwed a lot of people on the base mini A&G's from 301-350 for the last 4 years but that's a different topic)
Oy, this set is going to be a mess Smile

check me for the hellickson tabata scherzer kemp hammy and ells if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK