`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gypsy Queen F/T

Gypsy Queen F/T
I am trying to trade a 24 pack f/s box of 2012 Gypsy Queen for some kind of 2011 Bowman Chrome JD Martinez Ref (although I would consider a few non-ref auto's or 2010 bowman platinum auto's). I am trying to list the box in my org so that I may follow the board rules but I cannot figure out how. I just posted a thread asking for help with posting a box in my org but it was immediately deleted. How am I to figure out how to do this if my thread asking for help is deleted? I am not a dealer or even a collector with a lot of money...I'm just a big fan of JD Martinez and this is the best that I have to offer in exchange. Mods: Please leave this thread up long enough for me to get an answer as to how to list my 1 factory sealed box for trade or just someone pm to help me out PLEASE!

RE: Gypsy Queen F/T
Still looking for some clarification and/or interest...I decided not to put together a set or collect GQ after buying the box so pm me if interested

The other thread was deleted because selling or trading boxes is against the TOS of the website. Probably not in your best interest to re-post the same thread after it was deleted by a Mod.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Unfortuntely there's no way to do that now. It's been requested as an 'enhancement' many times.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.