`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Kobe auto is this ? (Link)

RE: What Kobe auto is this ? (Link)
If you want it...have your brother buy it and be happy with it. Something about it obviously grabbed you..I wouldn't give it a second glance just by looks. But if you like it, end of story.

(04-19-2012, 07:22 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: If you want it...have your brother buy it and be happy with it. Something about it obviously grabbed you..I wouldn't give it a second glance just by looks. But if you like it, end of story.
He bought it before i got to him with all these questions, there is a PSA graded one on there also....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140718223798?ru=...3D1&_rdc=1

Just adds more fuel to the fire about why there is no info on it....
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

Definitely a print error on beckett's behalf as it is the regular rookies and stars auto. Funny that the listing in beckett says "stated print run of 5 to 49 sets"and yet they have the kobe print run of 99.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Sarting to sond like its leit. If you like it buy it.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(04-19-2012, 04:15 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: While I need to sell the Brady, I was wondering what Kobe auto this is from 10-11 R&S #'d to 49. I dont see it in the BSCM or on the beckett database. It caught my eye and I'd like to get it if possible after we get her car fixed. Thanks alot!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HZ-2010-11-Rooki...4d00602e4f
i have this same card it's a redemption, i pulled it from a pack at my lcs redeemed it and it took about 6 months to get it. still nice though it's on card auto and it should look a lot better in person because mine looks glossy with a refractor look to it.

[Image: newsig3.jpg]

The seller sent me 3 links to the same card on ebay, here is 1 more.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...true&rt=nc
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

On the back of the card right above Panini it reads "The Attached autograph is guaranteed by Panini America, Inc."..
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.

(04-20-2012, 05:19 AM)mcflysportscards Wrote: On the back of the card right above Panini it reads "The Attached autograph is guaranteed by Panini America, Inc."..
We know. Although panini can be lazy and has been known to have that on cards that werent autoed.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

The Beckett system isn't always correct nor does it have all the cards that are out there. You can contact them and let them know what card you have questions on and they'll check it out and add it. I've done this for a few cards that I have.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

thanks to everyone who helped out..