`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Derek Jeter is going off the begining of this year

Derek Jeter is going off the begining of this year
If you would have told me before the season started Derek Jeter would have a 4 Homerun lead over Pujols 12 games in the season I would of called you crazy. This is not like him but I feel its just steak and he will cool down sometime soon as there is no way he will keep this up all year long. Right now he is on pace to pass Ripken this year in hits about half way into the season probably closer to 60% though. I am still hoping he gets to 3500 hits before he retires as I feel that is possible and 4000 hits I don't think he will be around that long unless he plays into his mid 40's. But he is off to a great start which is good and bad for me as a collector but mostly good as I want him to do good and there is always the off season to buy his cards if they get to crazy on the rare ones.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

RE: Derek Jeter is going off the begining of this year
And its great for my fantasy team too! He has the second most points on my team currently for batters. He is clearly carrying the Yankees right now while my other man Cano is struggling. Hopefully the Yankees starting pitching will get their act together and if not, we need Pineda and Pettitte to get back quicker!