`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brien Taylor or Matt Bush?

Brien Taylor or Matt Bush?
Hey guys, sort of an off topic question here. Who would you consider a bigger draft bust? Matt Bush or Brien Taylor? Bush should have never been a 1st rounder, Taylor, who I met when he played for the Albany Colonie Yankees, was so over hyped before his injury, it was sickening.

RE: Brien Taylor or Matt Bush?
I would say Brien Taylor only because the hype was so much bigger on him. I think Bush was only selected because he was a hometown kid that the Padres knew they could sign him quickly.

Brein Taylor was far and away a bigger bust. There was a 60 Minutes interview with him around the time of the draft and they were comparing him to Nolan Ryan.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Brien Taylor was the biggest bust in my option in any sport.
[Image: 607a5325-12db-4a56-8533-2c567e26ee40_zpszncmoult.jpg]

I vote for Taylor since I haven't heard of the other guy.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

(04-19-2012, 01:20 PM)blacktoothgrin Wrote: Brien Taylor was the biggest bust in my option in any sport.
Ryan Leaf?
[Image: cropped-mojo-beard-banner-2-final.gif]

Sad..............

After baseball

After retiring, Taylor moved to Raleigh, North Carolina and worked as a UPS package handler and later a beer distributor. He is the father of five daughters. By 2006, he had moved back home and was working as a bricklayer with his father. Taylor still lives with his parents, at the end of a street named after him, in a two-story brick and frame house that he built using his signing bonus.[1]

In January 2005, police charged Taylor with misdemeanor child abuse for allegedly leaving four of his children (ages from 2 to 11) alone for more than eight hours. He didn't show up for his court date, and at one point there were four outstanding warrants for his arrest.[1] According to financial records filed in a child support application, he makes $909 per month.[1]

In March 2012, Taylor was charged with cocaine trafficking after undercover narcotics agents purchased a large quantity of cocaine and crack cocaine from him over a period of several months

[Image: hamiltonfanbanner.jpg]

Always buying Josh Hamilton Items - especially printing plates - low
numbered items - Finders fees given for Hamilton 1/1's and rare items found that are not on ebay.

(04-20-2012, 08:11 PM)hamiltonfan Wrote: In March 2012, Taylor was charged with cocaine trafficking after undercover narcotics agents purchased a large quantity of cocaine and crack cocaine from him over a period of several months
Wow.....didn't know about that last part. Sad......
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/