`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay Advice?

eBay Advice?
So I have helped start an ebay user for the local radio station to sell for St. Jude on eBay. Everything was going great until the lady that was helping me left on bad terms. She was responsible for mailing out the items, and I have no idea if she truthfully mailed out the last batch. So I sent an email and refund to the last set of buyers stating that was the problem and that I was refunding them because I didn't know if they were going to get their items or not.

So I got an email back from one of them that said this

TOTALLY A BIG LIE YOU DIDNT GET YOUR PRICE SO YOU PULLED THE CARD NO BAD FEED BACK BUT ILL SAY A PRAYER FOR YOU ARE A GOOD LIAR --

SEND ME THE CARD TO THE ADDRESS BELOW

he has re-requested the total again...what do I do?

RE: eBay Advice?
do you have any feedbacks stating your doing it for good cause?......that helps alot.....i do remember you giving away cards free here. i thank you for it.....dont forget, ebay has alot of nuisances (troublemakers) and another reason can be the post office, they been
a hassle with late mail too
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

yeah its in the auction title and description that it its a missionfish auction

Sounds like you tried to do the right thing there. Personally, I may have waited to see whether the last batch of buyers started chirping, then known for sure whether to issue refunds and apologies. Tough spot either way. Sorry to hear.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Was she shipping through PayPal? Should be a record on the ebay Selling Manager page showing which items were shipped, and a link to track the shipment if made. (Also should be in the PayPal records if payment was made that way).

For any that you are not sure about, check your inventory - if the item is there, obviously she did not ship.

Many times on ebay sellers will find a reason to cancel/refund a sale if they think they can get a better price. So your buyer has probably had this happen before and has a chip on his/her shoulder.

I recently sold a card for $5 and had someone message me saying they would have paid $15 and that I should tell the buyer that I "lost" the card, and then sell to them. I told them No Thanks, and pointed them to the same card elsewhere.

Once you've tracked/checked inventory on all the items in question, I would do your best to satisfy those customers - assuring them you are not trying to rip them off (to save your feedback) and then just move ahead as best as possible.

Good luck

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

Sorry to hear that. Some people you can't please And recently they have all been on Ebay. Got my shipping time dinged the other day and I always ship out the next day after they pay, but it takes me 2 weeks to get stuff a lot of times. It's got worse recently.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

i heard they are cutting down manpower
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]