`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One pack of Gypsy Queen , Score !!!

One pack of Gypsy Queen , Score !!!
Stopped at Target they were putting out a box of 2012 Gypsy Queen. I pick up the second pack in the box, and the pack felt real different. I guess I know why.

No it wasn't the Mark Reynolds mini

Photobucket

It must have been the only other card in the pack
Photobucket

Cliff Lee Indian Head Penny card numbered 6/10

RE: One pack of Gypsy Queen , Score !!!
That's cool! I have an Indian Head from 1895 though Big Grin

Very nice, congrats!

Gotta love when they feel different. UGH.....

(04-18-2012, 06:48 PM)mikecala98 Wrote: Gotta love when they feel different. UGH.....
Yeah, you could actually feel the penny moving around.

I had an indian head penny just like that one that I got when I use to work at 7-11 but I lost it. very nice card.

(04-18-2012, 07:04 PM)rjones13 Wrote: Yeah, you could actually feel the penny moving around.
What he is trying to get at, is pack searchers ruin the fun of collecting. But nice card anyways.
Eddie George Super Collector

Ok you thought that I was searching the packs, and found this one. If you pick up one like the one I found, you would also know that there was something wrong with it. The penny is loose inside it's holder, and bangs around when you pick up the pack. I would bet that anyone who pick up this pack would find it strange, and probably buy it just to see what was in it making that noise.

Ugh, why do they keep doing this? Someone PLEASE tell them to stop with the 24k gold pieces (Gold Standard), the stamps (various), the coins (GQ), manufactured patches (Topps), rings (Topps), etc, etc.

These are not "hits". They are worthless additions to cards that make no sense at all. Please. Stop.

It's not your fault the manufacturer was lazy when securing the loose penny. Common sense dictates if the pack feels funny or something is moving inside it that it cannot be a regular pack. I would have bought the pack too if its contents shifted in my hand as I picked it up.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]