Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 Scratching The Surface Progress

RE: 2011-12 Scratching The Surface Progress
very nice set going
i like them

Very nice set to collect. I only have one, Simon Nolet, an original Flyer. But then again, I am not really hunting them down. Can't wait to see the complete collection.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

Very nice Randi!! I love the look of these cards too and you are off to an excellent start bro!! Can't wait to see the completed set!!

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

Thank you all for the great compliments! I worked really hard last year just to be let down by Panini when they told me that they will not be putting the redemptions together. So I had to sell that bunch, but there are no redemptions in this set, so I chose to go for it!

irbecards32: If you are looking to get rid of the Scrivens and Couturier, I would be more than happy to land them from you! Give me a shout and let me know! Thanks again, everyone!

Randi

Couturier not right now, ive kinda takin a liking to that kid... Scrivens has a PM for you
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Randi,
When I went to the show this past Sunday the guy had already left. If I get a chance to stop by on my way to Pittsburgh I will see if he still has it. I am talking about the Couts one.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(04-19-2012, 09:34 AM)mq13 Wrote: Randi,
When I went to the show this past Sunday the guy had already left. If I get a chance to stop by on my way to Pittsburgh I will see if he still has it. I am talking about the Couts one.
Awesome stuff! Thank you very much, Mark!

Randi