`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Football Stadium Quest - Week 2 this year!

OT: Football Stadium Quest - Week 2 this year!
I don't think I've informed the Beckett community yet, but I have a personal goal of going to all the football stadiums and watching a game on my "bucket list". So far, have gone to SD and SF, CAR, BAL, and GB. Keep in mind I'm on the West Coast so it's a lot harder to get out to most of the games.

Looks like this year I'll be gone week 2

Sunday: BAL @ PHI! (2nd favorite team and wifey's favorite team against basically 2nd favorite QB - Vick)

Monday Night: DEN @ ATL (Peyton Manning and get to see my PC guy Jacquizz!)

Should be one hell of a weekend!
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

RE: OT: Football Stadium Quest - Week 2 this year!
Nice man! Come the pittsburgh and see a real team
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(04-18-2012, 11:59 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Nice man! Come the pittsburgh and see a real team
HAHAHAH man it was AWESOME to see BAL kick their ***** 2 years ago when I was there.

I believe PIT is on the list either next year or the following year. OAK and NE are the final ones

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%

Sounds like fun! I've only been to 3 - Packers, Chargers, and Seahawks. And that was in the Kingdome so maybe that doesn't even count... Maybe by the time you're finished you'll have to see the Chargers again... in LA!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Week 1 ATL @ Kc pc guy and the Chiefs can't get any better
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(04-18-2012, 12:17 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Sounds like fun! I've only been to 3 - Packers, Chargers, and Seahawks. And that was in the Kingdome so maybe that doesn't even count... Maybe by the time you're finished you'll have to see the Chargers again... in LA!
Haha true, I want to see all the teams play in their home stadium, even though I know some will be having new homes by the time I'm done (anticipating about 13 more years doing 2 each year).
(04-18-2012, 12:48 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Week 1 ATL @ Kc pc guy and the Chiefs can't get any better
Hahha for sure man! I like to get 2 out of the way each year, and all in the same week to save on Airline costs. KCC was actually a high possibility this year, but with the matchups of BAL/PHI and DEN/ATL I couldn't resist. Most likely KCC is next year Smile

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%

That is AWESOME Big Grin