`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Maddux auto question

Greg Maddux auto question
found this on Ebay (not my auction of course). I'm always very leary of getting Fleer game used and autos since unless you can see the front and back of the card you can never really tell. Well this one has a pic of the front and back and Beckett says it to be serial numbered to /50 but this one in the auction has no serial number at all. Wondering if anyone is familiar with these so I can make sure as to weather this is real or leftover buyout stuff.
Edit: Please don't link to active Ebay auctions
2002 Fleer Authentix jersey autograph AuthenTIX cards. Anyone who has one of any player in the set I'd just like to know if they are really serial numbered.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

RE: Greg Maddux auto question
The print run may be 50 and not #d to 50.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I agree with Elberson. Although I'm not familiar with this particular card, it's not uncommon for there to be an "announced run" as opposed to individually serially numbered cards
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

that's kinda what I was thinking. When I see it listed in Beckett as serial numbered I assume there should be a serial number or it's not real, when there is a chance it may be. Hopefully someone on here has one from the set and can let me know for sure. Since I can't post a link I will edit my post and list the card set.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

i think those were actually machine numbered, though there were a few made as replacements that were not numbered that got out during fleer's bankruptcy