• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Day With The Lady??

RE: A Day With The Lady??
Si it's gunna be fun yall!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Put me on the list. I'd love to take part. I'll accidentally leave it on a frozen river. Or maybe when i go swimming it'll sink to the bottom of the pool for a few days. There's not much around here to be original with though. Maybe i'll have it ride a cow or something. or teach it how to milk a cow. I butter figure this out soon.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(04-18-2012, 08:31 AM)pens fan addict Wrote: I think the lady needs some company on her long trip!
Big Grin
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

Bump. And.... Letting everyone know how it will work. Everyone who wants to be in, send me your address, and when you receive it, you can pick someone from the Destination List, and i will give you their address in private, so that way they dont know its coming!

List will be updated with a received on tag with the date they received it, so a)we can tell how long its taking and b) so you guys know who has already spent their day with the lovely lady. Lol. Cool! It will be underway by end of next week, i just have to print out some more passport pages, to make it big enough haha, and we're a go! Photos will be posted of my day with Lady Byng next week after ive sent her off to her next destination!
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI