Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a sad day, everything must go...
Sad 
a sad day, everything must go...
as many of you already know, i am unfortunately looking to sell off my collection to help pay some expenses. i have finally gotten everything in my organize priced and set to sell, except for the sets that i was working on. i would like to keep completed sets together, but may be willing to break up some that are incomplete. there is everything from autos and game used to commons that set builders may need. i have over 11,000 cards with a total bv of close to $34,000 listed in my org. hopefully i can help out some of your collections and pc's, so take a look and let me know if there's anything you like. prices are set at bv, so shoot me an offer that you think is fair. thanks in advance.
-Matthew

completed sets:
05-06 Upper Deck - All-Time Greatest
05-06 Upper Deck - Series II
05-06 Victory - Series II
06-07 Upper Deck MVP (missing 1 card)
08-09 ITG Heroes & Prospects
08-09 UD Masterpieces (have 2 sets)
08-09 Upper Deck - Series I & II
08-09 Victory - Series I & II
09-10 Upper Deck - Series I & II
09-10 Victory - Series I & II
10-11 Victory - Series I & II

incomplete sets (this is only a handful of them):
05-06 Ultra
08-09 Artifacts
09-10 Black Diamond
09-10 UD Trilogy
09-10 UD Champ's
10-11 Crown Royale
10-11 SP Authentic
10-11 SPx
11-12 Artifacts
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]

RE: a sad day, everything must go...
one last chance before i start putting things up on the bay.

Umm... this is hard to swallow, Matt! I am sorry to see you leave us here on the Hockey Boards. Man... best wishes to you and your family. I will take a look through your Org. and see if I can find anything, also to see if I can help you out. If there is anything that I can do, please just let me know.

Randi

(04-21-2012, 06:32 PM)mrwildcat Wrote: one last chance before i start putting things up on the bay.
pm sent!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Randi-
who said anything about leaving? even though i am having to get rid of my prized things, i could never leave you guys!! this is my second family and i am proud to be a part of the community here. i'm hoping to start back over in the future, no matter how long that takes. thanks for the support!

(04-21-2012, 07:27 PM)mrwildcat Wrote: Randi-
who said anything about leaving? even though i am having to get rid of my prized things, i could never leave you guys!! this is my second family and i am proud to be a part of the community here. i'm hoping to start back over in the future, no matter how long that takes. thanks for the support!
awww....its ok no one wants Randi...crazy canadians!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(04-21-2012, 07:41 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: awww....its ok no one wants Randi...crazy canadians!
haha, the razzing of Randi is another reason i could never leave! :p

Hey now, leave the "picking on Randi" thing in the Halak thread, that's pain enough for him!
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

(04-21-2012, 07:27 PM)mrwildcat Wrote: Randi-
Well I am glad to hear that! We were all wondering what was going on when you took your sabbatical, and were worried for you. I can tell you now that the community is glad to have you in it! Now... everyone has to learn to get off of my rear-end and stop antagonizing me... in EVERY THREAD, Carl!

Randi

(04-17-2012, 03:45 AM)mrwildcat Wrote: as many of you already know, i am unfortunately looking to sell off my collection to help pay some expenses. i have finally gotten everything in my organize priced and set to sell, except for the sets that i was working on. i would like to keep completed sets together, but may be willing to break up some that are incomplete. there is everything from autos and game used to commons that set builders may need. i have over 11,000 cards with a total bv of close to $34,000 listed in my org. hopefully i can help out some of your collections and pc's, so take a look and let me know if there's anything you like. prices are set at bv, so shoot me an offer that you think is fair. thanks in advance.
-Matthew

completed sets:
05-06 Upper Deck - All-Time Greatest
05-06 Upper Deck - Series II
05-06 Victory - Series II
06-07 Upper Deck MVP (missing 1 card)
08-09 ITG Heroes & Prospects
08-09 UD Masterpieces (have 2 sets)
08-09 Upper Deck - Series I & II
08-09 Victory - Series I & II
09-10 Upper Deck - Series I & II
09-10 Victory - Series I & II