`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong.

RE: The Post on Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans was wrong.
I dont even know eli but he at least knows what he is talking about. You can tell that you just read blogs and copy their info. I love Jeter and the yanks. I was just kidding sheesh. I just dont like long winded people who know nothing and are cramming up the boards.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(04-24-2012, 06:49 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: Anyone that has not seen pride is simply not an mma fan. Pride is as good and as raw as it gets.
Ignoring Pride FC is like a WWE fan not respecting ECW (the real one not the Titan Sports version) WCW or NWA or AWA. Without Pride there is no UFC and personally I enjoy watching Don Frye, Wandi, Igor, or classic Cro Cop to Fitch, Munoz, or Phil Davis laying on an opponent for 3 rounds.

BTW anyone remember when Overeem weighed about 195 soaking wet.

(04-24-2012, 09:04 PM)syaney Wrote: Ignoring Pride FC is like a WWE fan not respecting ECW (the real one not the Titan Sports version) WCW or NWA or AWA. Without Pride there is no UFC and personally I enjoy watching Don Frye, Wandi, Igor, or classic Cro Cop to Fitch, Munoz, or Phil Davis laying on an opponent for 3 rounds.

Thank you Steve. Chrissa probably doesnt know Overeem at all because she only watches current UFC.

195? I was thinking 175 lol

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Since we have drug WWE into the posts....does anyone else see a future PPV match of The Rock v. Tito Ortiz to fight over who is the true "People's Champ" I find it hard to believe he changed his nickname from Huntington Beach Bad Boy to The Peoples Champ because of the people.....when he has stated there is a good chance he is going to the WWE after his last fight... and The Rock just returned to the WWE.

It's crazy to go back and watch those old AO fights vs. the monster he is now. Those old pride fights are like a museum of fine MMA. Frye vs. Yoshi..any Saku fight...Hendo vs. Nog... Wandy's soccer kicks...Crow's decapitations...Rampage power-bombs...its just sad to think of it as the past.

(04-24-2012, 09:18 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: Thank you Steve. Chrissa probably doesnt know Overeem at all because she only watches current UFC.

195? I was thinking 175 lol
Call me what you want mrhurtado but thats all you can do is talk trash. People are big at talkin trash on the internet but in person its a different story. You must be what 14 for calling me a girl because of how I put my name on here. Good job Mr Hurt Ado and whatever thats supposed to mean. I do know who Overeem is and he was in the heavyweight challege that was going on before Dana White moved him over to the UFC. Your actually really starting to bore me though with your female comments and I think your a joke just like Eli. I would invite you over to Maryland for a sparring match but I don't think you would stand a chance but the offer would be up there for a limited time to I take my 12 month trip to Diego Garcia.
(04-24-2012, 09:04 PM)syaney Wrote: Ignoring Pride FC is like a WWE fan not respecting ECW (the real one not the Titan Sports version) WCW or NWA or AWA. Without Pride there is no UFC and personally I enjoy watching Don Frye, Wandi, Igor, or classic Cro Cop to Fitch, Munoz, or Phil Davis laying on an opponent for 3 rounds.

Didn't ignore it just couldn't watch it as they had to much other stuff going on besides fighting. Oh and by the way Don Frye started in the UFC.
(04-24-2012, 09:34 PM)syaney Wrote: Since we have drug WWE into the posts....does anyone else see a future PPV match of The Rock v. Tito Ortiz to fight over who is the true "People's Champ" I find it hard to believe he changed his nickname from Huntington Beach Bad Boy to The Peoples Champ because of the people.....when he has stated there is a good chance he is going to the WWE after his last fight... and The Rock just returned to the WWE.
You drug it in not me and I no nothing about the WWE or and of the staged wrestling matches.
(04-24-2012, 09:42 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: It's crazy to go back and watch those old AO fights vs. the monster he is now. Those old pride fights are like a museum of fine MMA. Frye vs. Yoshi..any Saku fight...Hendo vs. Nog... Wandy's soccer kicks...Crow's decapitations...Rampage power-bombs...its just sad to think of it as the past.
Watched many of the clips just didn't see them live because of what I stated above they had to much other stuff going on other than fighting.
But its been fun guys but I am done with this Post and responding but please mrhurtado17 if you are up for sparring please send me a PM as I am always looking for someone to spar with especially people who like to do name calling. Thanks for your time and changeing a topic from one thing to another.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Its trying to communicate with us..

If he only knew who was talking to. You dont know anything about mma so dont even talk about sparring. I would have to show you how to put on a glove first.