`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: I cant WAIT for cards of peyton manning out..

OT: I cant WAIT for cards of peyton manning out..
Ive been a LONG TIME fan of peyton manning.. i have over 1000 of his cards(not alot compared to some).. and i just cant wait to start collecting his bronco years!.. i wanna know whos with me and your thoughts!? card values skyrocket/become more of a demand or what? lmk opinions!!

[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: OT: I cant WAIT for cards of peyton manning out..
i think they stay steady or go up a hair in price...Rabid Bronco collectors should offset the Colt fans let-down in him leaving...
Hofer collectors will always pick up his stuff IMO...cuz,..well, he is the best of the bunch barring whatever anyone thinks..the rest are good college QB's compared to him...
yes, even Brady
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

I think you should show off the 1000 you have : )
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(04-16-2012, 11:49 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I think you should show off the 1000 you have : )
oh boy.. i cant even get enough time to scan my 100+ derrick morgan autos to show off my SUPERPC.. let alone that! lol. trust me.. its not impressive like some on here.. but my photobucket shows im a serious collector too.

[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I havent been this excited to see the Broncos in years. They finally have the QB they have been looking for since John Elway. He was my favorite player in the league who was not a Bronco. When I landed my current job, I was so excited, I rewarded myself with a Elway Sweet Spot auto and a Peyton Manning sweet spot auto. I loved sweet spot and they were the two best guys who I just couldnt afford on my old paychecks.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

I'd be sad if I pulled him in a Broncos uni. It just doesn't seem right. Plus, I hate the Broncos. BOLT UP!