2 Leaf Best of Basketball Boxes

2 Leaf Best of Basketball Boxes
What do you guys think, how did I do?

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: 2 Leaf Best of Basketball Boxes
Not very good actually

Sweet 1986 Pack!!! Think you did pretty well.. I don't know what the boxes are going for, but pulling that 1986 pack probably got your money back..

(04-16-2012, 11:09 PM)kct1 Wrote: Sweet 1986 Pack!!! Think you did pretty well.. I don't know what the boxes are going for, but pulling that 1986 pack probably got your money back..
Yeah, think those go for around $300+, unless the sticker in the back is MJ... from what I can tell it's Olajuwon. I'm not real familiar with pack grading though, my initial thought was, lets bust this open!

What did you pay per box?

Num1monroe gives no breaks lol...you did great if theres an mj in there lol..break it open!!
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

(04-16-2012, 11:24 PM)robd5811 Wrote: Num1monroe gives no breaks lol...you did great if theres an mj in there lol..break it open!!
Lol, well, he's right on the Bird/Rubio box, don't think I'll make my money back on it. I am tempted to open the pack... no risk, no reward, right?!
(04-16-2012, 11:24 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: What did you pay per box?
I paid $300 per.

Very interested in Bird if you're moving it.

I would sell the wax, take the money and run. Right now you have a guaranteed return. In 3 seconds you might not have anything.

(04-16-2012, 11:32 PM)htowntigger Wrote: Lol, well, he's right on the Bird/Rubio box, don't think I'll make my money back on it. I am tempted to open the pack... no risk, no reward, right?!

I paid $300 per.
Well think about it if u only got one box u might not of been lucky to get the one with the pack so you did well man..and deff you have to break it open, taking risks is just what we do bud lol
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]