`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JIMMER card needed QUICK!

JIMMER card needed QUICK!
Hey all - going to the Kings/OKC game on friday with the Cub Scouts and we have an meet-and-greet with Jimmer Fredette after the game. Would like to get some cards to have signed for the kids in my den (and maybe 1 for me too!!).

I know there aren't any real RC's out this year, but think there are some SP's or maybe college cards.

If anyone has any and can ship by tomorrow, send me an offer.

Can't afford to buy really, but could trade - probably in your favor.

Let me know,

Thanks,

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

RE: JIMMER card needed QUICK!
No Jimmers out there??
CURRENT NEEDS:

The only help that I can give is that he's in a product called Upper Deck World of Sports, and I've seen retail boxes of them at Target in the last couple of weeks.

If nothing else, you could try to pull one for yourself to get signed and have him sign Kings stuff (hats, mini balls, etc.) for the kids.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Thanks for your help - I've been trying to stay away from that product - bought 1 box, but did so poorly last year with it that I haven't bought anymore.

I'm hoping he'll have some promo cards - or the 8x10 cards, or maybe just have the kids use their tickets.

Either way it will be cool to meet him - although I wish it were Isaiah Thomas or Marcus Thornton!

Thanks again,

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:

(04-17-2012, 12:34 AM)hellsbells Wrote: Thanks for your help - I've been trying to stay away from that product - bought 1 box, but did so poorly last year with it that I haven't bought anymore.

I'm hoping he'll have some promo cards - or the 8x10 cards, or maybe just have the kids use their tickets.

Either way it will be cool to meet him - although I wish it were Isaiah Thomas or Marcus Thornton!

Thanks again,

Ken
Yeah, it's funny ... I'm a fellow Kings fan and missed the Marcus Thornton signing this year because my Lions (I'm originally from Michigan, grew up in Sacramento) were playing the Saints in the NFL playoffs that night.

I've also managed to miss ALL THREE Isaiah signings because they were all on nights I had to work.

He's doing a meet and greet after the Spurs game on Wednesday, and all you have to do is buy two lower level seats for $60 to get in ... and I can't go, because it's my son's birthday!

I'll have to get him next year, I guess.

I did get Jimmer on a photo and a custom card at a signing he did in Roseville ... he was a very cool guy.

Anyway, I busted a total of five of those UDWOS blasters not too long ago and pulled exactly one Jimmer ... but I have to keep it because it's the only one I've got LOL.

Take care, RJ

I had hoped to get tix to the Isaiah game tomorrow, but just don't have the cash (and now am debating whether I want to give any of my money to the Maloofs).

The game Friday is the one we got tickets to for selling Cub Scout Popcorn, so it is free for us (upper level).

Thornton and Isaiah are my favorites - IT is just unreal, hope he wins ROY, but not sure. Just love watching him play, some of his moves are ridiculous - leaves guys stumbling on their heels while he is already gone to the hoop.

Hope the Maloofs sell the team to someone who cares or can manage it properly - I love the team, but hate the owners!
CURRENT NEEDS:

I'm just keeping the faith that everything will work out. I believe that if the arena happens the team will get better, not only just by players maturing (DeMarcus, Isaiah, Jimmer, etc.) by then, but the owners can put some money back into the team.

I hope ... I've been a Kings fan since they moved here. In fact, LaSalle Thompson was the first pro athlete I ever met, at a balloon day/book fair thing at my elementary school when I was a kid.

Ive got a few sp if you still need them.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(04-18-2012, 11:58 AM)quavis Wrote: Ive got a few sp if you still need them.
I wouldn't mind having 1 or 2 for myself, but it would be too late now for me to get them in time for the game on Friday.

I was thinking I'll have the Scouts just use their game tickets to get autographs.

See if I have anything you need for the Jimmers (or other current Kings).

Thanks,

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:

I'm a Knicks fan...I can tell you how the Isaiah Thomas saga will end. You don't win with guys like Thomas and Cousins. And he has no shot at ROY. Even Marshon Brooks has been better, longer. Thomas is a fine 2nd round pick but no difference-maker...and Cousins is just an absolute cancer. I really like Jimmer though. Long term it would be wiser to plan arpund him going forward and seeing what sucker wants to take Nate Robinson V2.O off their hands