`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anybody on here do TTM?

Anybody on here do TTM?
HEy guys, I was jsut curious how many members on here do TTM? I'm really thinking of starting of doing it this summer, and after I get some more funds I'm hoping to possibly send out some 8x10s. For those of you who do do TTM I was curious as to who some of the really good signers are
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

RE: Anybody on here do TTM?
sportscollectors.net the only TTM site you will ever need! HUGE database, with great user feedback. You actually know who you got a chance of getting back. Ive been using them for years. Here are some of my better returns.....more in my bucket.
[Image: 88dttmpm01.jpg][Image: 88f19kp.jpg]
[Image: georgekell.jpg][Image: donlarson.jpg]
[Image: tonylarussa.jpg][Image: jimthome.jpg]
[Image: andredawson.jpg][Image: dukesnider.jpg]
Now ya got me looking through my bucket.... here are a few more.....
[Image: corysnyder.jpg]
[Image: aldark.jpg]
[Image: bobbybonilla.jpg][Image: robertoalomar.jpg]
[Image: dougjones.jpg][Image: rolliefingers.jpg]
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(04-16-2012, 03:42 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: sportscollectors.net the only TTM site you will ever need! HUGE database, with great user feedback. You actually know who you got a chance of getting back. Ive been using them for years. Here are some of my better returns.....more in my bucket.
[Image: 88dttmpm01.jpg][Image: 88f19kp.jpg]
[Image: georgekell.jpg][Image: donlarson.jpg]
[Image: tonylarussa.jpg][Image: jimthome.jpg]
[Image: andredawson.jpg][Image: dukesnider.jpg]
That Puckett sure looks nice, too bad I can't get him now Sad
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

(04-16-2012, 03:48 PM)clarkzac Wrote: That Puckett sure looks nice, too bad I can't get him now Sad
You would prolly like this one too....
[Image: harmonkillebrew.jpg]
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Alot of newer players sign too. Josh Hamilton is a big signer. Ive been doing ttms and fan packs for along time.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

im considering starting ttms too do you send the cards in a toploader?
I collect all baseball

(04-16-2012, 03:31 PM)clarkzac Wrote: HEy guys, I was jsut curious how many members on here do TTM? I'm really thinking of starting of doing it this summer, and after I get some more funds I'm hoping to possibly send out some 8x10s. For those of you who do do TTM I was curious as to who some of the really good signers are
Younger players in the minors tend to sign often and so do retired players. I did TTM for awhile last year and then decided to pick it up again this year. I've gotten some decent returns this year so it's been fun. It's always a gamble if they'll sign but if you do your research you can keep your success rate pretty solid. Most current players sign during Spring Training but some also sign during the season. As someone stated before, Josh Hamilton signs and last year I got Hunter Pence mid-season.

If you want to send 8x10s you can find places online to print them out for decent prices.
(04-16-2012, 04:21 PM)baseballcardmitch Wrote: im considering starting ttms too do you send the cards in a toploader?
I usually just ship the card in either a penny sleeve or nothing at all. Some players get so much mail that they sometimes sign without really looking at the item. I've seen toploaders and penny sleeves autographed while the card just stayed inside so it's up to you. It's just easier for the athlete if they don't have to pull the card out of the toploader, sign it and then put it back in...etc.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

I used to do quite a bit...been busy the past few months, but I'm sure I'll resume this summer
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

LOVE the Cory Snyder! When I was 14 years old in 1987, I sent him an '87 Topps card to autograph. He signed it and sent a handsigned personal letter with it. Thought that was awesome. Back then, Beckett used to run an autograph feature (don't remember if it was monthly or every couple months) where people would share successes, etc.
Collect Kirk Gibson (Tigers), Lou Whitaker, Alan Trammell, Jack Morris (Tigers), Lance Parrish (Tigers), Sparky Anderson (Tigers), Tom Brookens (Tigers), as well as earlier Tigers greats like Al Kaline, Norm Cash, Mickey Lolich, Willie Horton,etc.

I haven't been able to this year (at least yet) as with the new baby and job I've not had nearly as much time for my hobby but here are some I have got back the last few years

[Image: 2009UpperDeckGoodwinChampions40Phil.jpg]
[Image: 1975Topps550RalphGarr.jpg]
[Image: 1976Topps28DustyBaker.jpg]
[Image: 1979Topps85GaryMatthews.jpg]
[Image: 1981Topps636AlHrabosky.jpg]
[Image: 1984Topps50ChrisChambliss.jpg]
[Image: 1984Topps77BrettButler.jpg]
[Image: 1990UpperDeck143DarrellEvans.jpg]
[Image: 1991ToppsTraded90TTerryPendleton.jpg]
[Image: 1992Donruss107RafaelBelliard.jpg]
[Image: 1997StadiumClub183WesHelms2000SP.jpg]
[Image: 1998Bowman131BruceChen.jpg]
[Image: 2002FleerTradition278BrianJordan.jpg]
[Image: 2002FleerTraditionUpdateU197JasonMa.jpg]
[Image: 2004FleerPlatinum159MarkDeRosaUH.jpg]
[Image: 2006BowmanHeritage2AndruwJones.jpg]
[Image: 2006Fleer55AdamLaRoche.jpg]
[Image: 2008UpperDeck48MarkTeixeira.jpg]
[Image: 2009ToppsAllenandGinter271JairJurrj.jpg]
[Image: 2009ToppsAllenandGinter305JavierVaz.jpg]
[Image: 2010ToppsProDebut5CraigKimbrel.jpg]
[Image: 2010ToppsProDebut7ChristianBethancourt.jpg]
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)