`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1 Pack of Certified HUGE HIT

1 Pack of Certified HUGE HIT
I never really buy packs, but was at my gf's house and had some time to kill and walked down to the card store, got one pack of totally certified for $25 and got this! I couldn't believe it, I never pull anything when I buy.

[Image: IMG_0142.jpg]

Not sure if I should PC or sell it, I know after the new RC crop comes out it will drop, but if he ever becomes something i'll be kicking myself, tough choice.

Figured I had the hot hand some bought 20 bucks of loose packs and got one hit, i'll put it in the org if someone is interested.

[Image: IMG_0145.jpg]
FYI just added both to the org, Mallett would be hard to get but ill feel out offers if they are for the All Time PC, Baldwin is anything that catches my eye.

RE: 1 Pack of Certified HUGE HIT
Awesome hit man!
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

Nice Baldwin congrats on both
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Thanks guys!

Lump- Are you interested in the Baldwin? Won't really be hard to get esp since I know your a die-hard KC fan.

(04-15-2012, 11:26 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Thanks guys!

Lump- Are you interested in the Baldwin? Won't really be hard to get esp since I know your a die-hard KC fan.
I think the only thing I have Pats wise is a Mallett jersey from sterling but my bucket link is in my profile if you wanna take a look
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

thats a nice hit i dont like the product soo havent bought much but that does change my mind! lol
[Image: qIneh.png]

Nice hit, those emeralds in basketball are money

(04-15-2012, 11:43 PM)wacoTx Wrote: thats a nice hit i dont like the product soo havent bought much but that does change my mind! lol
Ya from what I have seen it is hit or miss, seems like a solid product overall tho.
(04-15-2012, 11:44 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: Nice hit, those emeralds in basketball are money
Ya those sell like crazy, wish it was the same for FB
(04-15-2012, 11:29 PM)biglump007 Wrote: I think the only thing I have Pats wise is a Mallett jersey from sterling but my bucket link is in my profile if you wanna take a look
PM coming.

Hell I'm more impressed you could walk to the LCS! lol Nice hit man!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(04-15-2012, 11:58 PM)branesergen Wrote: Hell I'm more impressed you could walk to the LCS! lol Nice hit man!
Hahahahah, I live right outside Boston, so everything is urban and within walking distance. Luckily the closest card store is down the street from my gf's house, nice plus lol.