`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1 Pack of Certified HUGE HIT

RE: 1 Pack of Certified HUGE HIT
(04-16-2012, 12:00 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Hahahahah, I live right outside Boston, so everything is urban and within walking distance. Luckily the closest card store is down the street from my gf's house, nice plus lol.

Nearest one for me is an hour away Sad Luckily I found a dealer at a show that lives right down the street from me so he deals me my crack when I start itching lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(04-16-2012, 12:10 AM)branesergen Wrote: Nearest one for me is an hour away Sad Luckily I found a dealer at a show that lives right down the street from me so he deals me my crack when I start itching lol
Damn thats a hike! Good thing you got that local supplier lol.

Sell that thing as fast as you can! I have no idea why but Mallett is very popular, someone out there likes him.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Wow, congrats!!!! Love a good day at the LCS Smile

(04-16-2012, 12:30 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Sell that thing as fast as you can! I have no idea why but Mallett is very popular, someone out there likes him.
Ya the more I think about it the more I think its best to sell it. After the new RCs come out it will drop. If you think about it hes a third string QB but sells as well as some starters, that gap should close at some point as hes not going anywhere in NE.
(04-16-2012, 04:21 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Wow, congrats!!!! Love a good day at the LCS Smile
Thanks! Really my first big hit, usually my days at the LCS, though minimal, tend to be disappointing.

keep it ... for a 25$ investment.... it can only go up...and if he flat out sucks .... its only 25$ and a nice looking card for your PC Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

2 in one pack not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(04-16-2012, 07:13 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Ya the more I think about it the more I think its best to sell it... as hes not going anywhere in NE.
That's why I chose to get rid of Brady cards in 2000... 6th rounder stuck behind rock-solid starter Drew Bledsoe. Sold his SP Authentic RC for $15 and his Press Pass auto for $30. Sad Not saying Mallett is the next Brady, but you never know in this league.

Awesome pull, BTW!!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(04-18-2012, 11:28 AM)uwash97 Wrote: That's why I chose to get rid of Brady cards in 2000... 6th rounder stuck behind rock-solid starter Drew Bledsoe. Sold his SP Authentic RC for $15 and his Press Pass auto for $30. Sad Not saying Mallett is the next Brady, but you never know in this league.

Awesome pull, BTW!!
Ouch man that one hurts! And thanks!
(04-17-2012, 02:43 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: 2 in one pack not bad
Well it was one pack certified, one pack elite, and then a few R&S and some other random, the others had none.