`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Wanted Helton HR ticket stubs both home/away...list included.

RE: Rockies ticket stubs wanted both home/away...time for a new project
Just got this in the mail. It was his 2nd career HR!
[Image: HeltonHR2_zps5a34bd5d.jpg]
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: Wanted Helton HR ticket stubs both home/away...list included.
Been a while since I posted on this, can anyone help?

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Wish I had more for ya buddy! Always liked being able to send you these, just ran out haha!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

No problem man, appreciate the ones you were able to send me. Haven't seen you around here lately, everything going good?

(05-14-2014, 07:24 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Wish I had more for ya buddy! Always liked being able to send you these, just ran out haha!

Everything is great man! Life had been crazy busy for awhile which is why I hadn't been around. Moved to Austin, TX, had my 2nd child, new job, etc. but things have definitely settled down, so I'm back and active on the boards! How you been my friend?

Wow good to hear and congrats! Well let's just say I'm ready for 2014 to be over with. There is a reason I have the picture as an avatar I do. Been a rough past few months but this is how I escape from reality.

(05-14-2014, 07:55 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Everything is great man! Life had been crazy busy for awhile which is why I hadn't been around. Moved to Austin, TX, had my 2nd child, new job, etc. but things have definitely settled down, so I'm back and active on the boards! How you been my friend?

(05-14-2014, 09:49 AM)dspainjr Wrote: Wow good to hear and congrats! Well let's just say I'm ready for 2014 to be over with. There is a reason I have the picture as an avatar I do. Been a rough past few months but this is how I escape from reality.
I had noticed your avatar and was wondering....so sorry to hear that my man. Getting better hopefully?

Thanks, yeah round 5 of 6 complete. It was just by chance my son received that wrist band at a Rockies vs Cardinals game last Mothers day. We found out at the beginning of the year.

(05-15-2014, 08:53 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: I had noticed your avatar and was wondering....so sorry to hear that my man. Getting better hopefully?

Well I'm very happy to hear it's almost over and hopefully she's going to be ok and get rid of it. No one should ever have to go through it, just happy to hear she's getting better my man!

(05-15-2014, 10:14 AM)dspainjr Wrote: Thanks, yeah round 5 of 6 complete. It was just by chance my son received that wrist band at a Rockies vs Cardinals game last Mothers day. We found out at the beginning of the year.

Thank you! I've been holding a few Giants for you once you got back to trading.

(05-15-2014, 10:26 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Well I'm very happy to hear it's almost over and hopefully she's going to be ok and get rid of it. No one should ever have to go through it, just happy to hear she's getting better my man!