`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Wanted Helton HR ticket stubs both home/away...list included.

RE: Looks like the Helton card well is running dry...time for a new project
I tell you what, Todd Helton has one of the sharpest signatures going in the game today. Never really paid attention to it until now.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: Looks like the Helton card well is running dry...time for a new project
Thanks for the reply man, it is going to be a tough one...may need to put a post on CL in all the cities they occurred.

(04-16-2012, 07:08 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Interesting project. Good luck!

I'll look man but I'm really not needing any doubles.

(04-16-2012, 07:48 PM)elberson Wrote: I have a few Helton gu cards listed. If your looking for extras? Still would love that Hof piece for my pc

Thanks man, I was going to do it for his doubles since he is more known for that..but it would take me a lifetime to track down the tickets.

(04-16-2012, 07:55 PM)markmulder20 Wrote: Good luck with the project.

There's someone on another trade board who's doing the same thing with Andruw Jones. He's trying to acquire a ticket stub for every game Jones has homered in, and I think he's more than 60% there.

Thanks man, I did not see the card marked FT...can you check again?

(04-16-2012, 08:50 PM)uvaspina Wrote: I think that's a cool collecting project. Good luck! -Also, I have a '11 Topps Chrome black Helton FT if you're interested
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: Rockies ticket stubs wanted both home/away...time for a new project
Hey look, I have a ticket that I actually attended!

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Woohoo I need 4/20/2012!

Hello. I saw your post and wanted to let you know that I have a card from Helton that you might like. I picked this one up because I watched him play with the Asheville Tourists and have been a fan ever since. I haven't completed a trade on here yet, but my first cousin is thepointguard_10 and he can vouch for me if you are interested.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for the reply, but I have that card...plus it looks like it has some chipping on the bottom (could be wrong)

(04-20-2012, 11:09 PM)ideal-vintage Wrote: Hello. I saw your post and wanted to let you know that I have a card from Helton that you might like. I picked this one up because I watched him play with the Asheville Tourists and have been a fan ever since. I haven't completed a trade on here yet, but my first cousin is thepointguard_10 and he can vouch for me if you are interested.

No one has any tickets from the games listed or know someone who does...help me out guys. I have plenty for trade for this project.

Woohoo another one 4/21/2012...sucks we lost

Before I buy some of these off of the Bay...does anyone have any?

Well add another one 04/29/2012! A pinch hit Granny!

Add another 5/25/2012! Any reds fans attend the game tonight?