Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about sale on eBay
Video 
Question about sale on eBay
So there is a card that I am selling on there and it is not all that rare. It is not numbered and this player has many autos. It is a 2011 card and it's a sticker auto. It books for less then 30 and the bids are already over that. The only one I saw on there sold for 60+.

I am not complaining but it is just crazy to me to see something like this. I got the card out of one of those 2011 topps value boxes so needless to say if you have been following any of the breaks of those you know there is truly some value in those.

Here is a link to the only one that sold, if this violates some sort of rules I will remove the link.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Topps-Tim-H..._500wt_948

I am just wondering why this is selling so high?!?!

RE: Question about sale on eBay
that set is really popular. REALLY popular...all the cards sell high. i think in 10 years it will be one of those sets, for whatever reason, gets collected very highly (maybe not as high as the ud 500 home run gu bat series, but certainly as well as the 2005 topps red sox world series relics set)

Thanks for the responses. If this is the case and they are selling very well then why is the BV not as high? I can usually sell things for around half the BV. I am defiantly not complaining but it is just a little odd.

(04-15-2012, 09:21 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: Thanks for the responses. If this is the case and they are selling very well then why is the BV not as high? I can usually sell things for around half the BV. I am defiantly not complaining but it is just a little odd.
bv is a guide, and ebay isnt the only (or even primary factor) in pricing. that being said, i think the bv's will be going up on them in the near future