`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want opinions...should I get this box

I want opinions...should I get this box
Well, I just starting to kinda get into 90s basketball (I wasn't a basketball fan as a kid growing up in the 90s, kinda nice rediscovering my childhood). Walmart, don't ask me how/why, has a 94-95 Flair Series 1 box for 20 bucks...should I get it? Anything worth hitting?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: I want opinions...should I get this box
Eh, matter of opinion. Good-looking base cards and inserts. Nothing particularly valuable though. The only MJ is in series two, as are the RCs (Kidd, Hill, etc.). It'd be a fun break for 20 bucks but you won't hit much!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I have two 94-95 Fleers Series 2 Sealed Wax Boxes...PM if you are interested. 25 bucks shipped and its yours!
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

94-95 FLAIR ?? I think it's a good deal.... as long as it is a regular box & not a repacked box that some pop-up companies sell... Guess you can call them blaster boxes... I'm not a fan of those...

I loved Flair when they first came out... nice thick cardstock... not a big investment, but fun break for a throwback box.. you'll enjoy opening it.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

What Steve said, there are only about four cards worth even half of $20 and that's just the BV. The most valuable card sold on Ebay for 99ยข. You would be better off just buying the set. Unless you want to throw away $20 for some fun, it's up to you.