`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I should just stick to reg UD. 1 fat pack of series 2

I should just stick to reg UD. 1 fat pack of series 2
OK, after I did great with my RNH pulls from my one tin of series 1, I told myself to lay off cause I could not beat it...well I was congratulating myself for NOT buying a box (yes I know I have problems lol) so I got a rack pack of series two....just the two hits

O-Pee-Chee RC Louis Leblanc

oh

and

CANVAS Programme of excellence Colten Teubert!!!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: I should just stick to reg UD. 1 fat pack of series 2
Wow, that's a nice fat pack! I picked up one of those "Gems of Games" boxes from Meijer, thinking the graded red wings card had to be something worthy enough to grade. No, it was 03-04 Exhibit base card of Lidstrom. The five packs were garbage, too.

sweet POE hit congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Killer for a fat pack, those POE's are hard to come buy. Busted 8 boxes and pulled one.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Awsome POE!!! I wish we had those fat packs in Calgary!

(04-15-2012, 11:54 AM)dan_dou_lea Wrote: Awsome POE!!! I wish we had those fat packs in Calgary!
you dont? pretty sure i saw them hanging on the walmart rack here
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

ncie fat pack pull congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(04-15-2012, 06:43 AM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: Wow, that's a nice fat pack! I picked up one of those "Gems of Games" boxes from Meijer, thinking the graded red wings card had to be something worthy enough to grade. No, it was 03-04 Exhibit base card of Lidstrom. The five packs were garbage, too.
I get sucked in with those too. I have gotten a couple of "decent" low level graded inserts, but nothing great. Too many base cards graded for those blasters.

Nathan

nice to hear someone else having the luck of the fat pack. i scored a brayden mcnabb canvas yg, a craig smith opc rc for the p.c. AND a RNH MVP rc all from the same pack the other night! and it was the 1st srs2 fat pack i've opened this year!!

(04-15-2012, 06:43 AM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: Wow, that's a nice fat pack! I picked up one of those "Gems of Games" boxes from Meijer, thinking the graded red wings card had to be something worthy enough to grade. No, it was 03-04 Exhibit base card of Lidstrom. The five packs were garbage, too.
I did ok on those too. I figure I'm gettin 10 packs (cause thats what they are at mine atleast lol) for 20 bucks...2 bucks a pack...cheaper than I'd pay just to buy random packs lol...

oh I hit an MVP Tavares RC bv over 40 bucks from the one I busted Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75