`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: My going away gift

OT: My going away gift
As I have mentioned earlier I will be heading to Diego Garcia for a year and with them charging by the minute for the internet I am not sure how much I will be on unless I can get on here with a government computer. Even then it will be just to talk as I will have no chance to trade being there. But I recieved my going away gift today as sunday will be my last day working with WHMO and I will be at the Pentagon for about 3 to 4 weeks where I will be checking out then the 30 days of leave and probably around the 12th of June I will be on a plane to my next duty station so this means to me I will be done trading around the 15 of May unless I really trust you and there are a few of you out there. But I thought this looked cool and wanted to share it with you.

[Image: DSC00931-2.jpg]
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

RE: OT: My going away gift
Very nice Chris! God speed and hope to see you on the boards while you are away. How did the Mirror Gold card turn out? That went for a pretty penny. Hope you got it!

UPDATE: Read further down...tough luck. Hopefully a more affordable opportunity will come around. But your picture is a pretty cool gift!
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____