`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Most Messed Up Box of UD S2???

The Most Messed Up Box of UD S2???
So I just hit WallyWorld for a Tin of 2011-12 UD Series 2..Came Home to Crack it and I have a Tim Thomas OS and then I open my Packs........11 Packs out of 12 NOTHING BUT BASE and Get This Have 1 or 2 Series 1 CARDS INSIDE...Instead of Inserts. My 12th Pack....BASE and 1 VC Base.

Iam SOOOOOO Ticked with UD right now..Has anyone else had this happen and Ive opened a Couple of Blasters and a Box before and I don't remember Series 1 Cards being Included? Iam losing it???
Collecting Upper Deck Main Series 1 and 2 1990 - Present.
Check Out My Blog @ torontocardcollector.wordpress.com

RE: The Most Messed Up Box of UD S2???
was it factory sealed? Sounds like it was opened and resealed with all garbage cards.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(04-12-2012, 07:40 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: was it factory sealed? Sounds like it was opened and resealed with all garbage cards.
Good point, Walmart is the worst place to buy a tin or blaster. They have no rules on returns and the staff sometimes have no idea to look for UD wrap.

(04-12-2012, 07:40 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: was it factory sealed? Sounds like it was opened and resealed with all garbage cards.
was thinking this.....
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

First Off...Thank You Optimus....You're Post got me thinking just before I was going to send a massive rant to UD...lol

So I saw Optimus's Post and remembered it was sealed but I checked the Plastic...NO UD LOGO...Great....
So I jump in the Car and go back to walmart...While my Wife is standing in line for returns...I run back to the card section and find another box sealed like mine and a factory sealed one...Find a Supervisor and show her the boxes...take them to Customer Service and explain to 2 different people about the differences and open the Fraud Box I found in the Store and show them mine...then after still explaining the situation the cashier standing near us explains that there was an email sent recently that someone in the Toronto Area is doing this. So we went over the 2 Different Tins...The Frauds were sealed with clear plastic and they had printed pretty good foil wrappers and sealed them pretty convincingly.............Lesson Learn.............
Don't shop for Ground Beef and Hockey Cards with Wife on a frantic Search for a Bottle of Axe for Her...lol
Collecting Upper Deck Main Series 1 and 2 1990 - Present.
Check Out My Blog @ torontocardcollector.wordpress.com

I hope they catch the person that does this
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I would be might angry too.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/