`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large Top Loaders?

Large Top Loaders?
I am trying to ship some jersey cards which are thicker and don't seem to fit into the top loaders I am using. The only way I would be able to get the cards to fit is by jamming them into the top loaders without a penny sleeve. Is this ok or are there larger top loaders for sale somewhere that I should use?

Thanks

RE: Large Top Loaders?
(04-12-2012, 03:31 PM)Coachgraham31 Wrote: I am trying to ship some jersey cards which are thicker and don't seem to fit into the top loaders I am using. The only way I would be able to get the cards to fit is by jamming them into the top loaders without a penny sleeve. Is this ok or are there larger top loaders for sale somewhere that I should use?

Thanks
STOPPPPPPP!!!! .... you can get top loaders in almost any size ... you will most likely scratch your surfaces of the cards by jamming them in loader that are too small without sleeves ... never mind the damage getting them back out!.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Yeah never squeeze a card in!!!! NEVER. Go buy some thicker 100pt or 130pt
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

There are larger ones, really thick ones made for stuff like exquisite, I have a few and an lcs will usually have some in stock. Or...you can get the snap cases for the sweet spot-esque cards that can comfortably hold the card and a sleeve
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

What you just said was like nails scratching a chalk board, please for the love of God do not squeeze or force a card into anything! Go get bigger top loaders or order them from the internet somewhere.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

Topps Five Star cards are super thick. I use 180pt toploaders for those. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure there are even thicker toploaders.

Have a shop around...better to pay a few bucks for toploaders than to risk damaging your cards.

I may be wrong but I think sweet spot is real really thick and I have top loaders they slide easily in and out

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's