`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another sign of the end for Upper Deck.

RE: Another sign of the end for Upper Deck.
upper deck has been going down for years. im glad some one finally stood up and did something about the bs redemption cards. there is no reason the redemptions should have a expiration as they should produce enough to fulfill number of redemptions printed. I have never seen a hobby box state" GUARANTEED AUTO OR REDEMPTION INSIDE"
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

After reading the press release about the NFLPA's lawsuit, I contacted UD about replacing my current redemption (SPA Titus Young patch/auto) with something they had in inventory. They asked for my fav team and said that I should receive my replacement in about 4-6 weeks...that was 3 weeks ago. Lets see what happens.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

It's possible it will still hit eventually but I would of chose a different brand to break.

(04-12-2012, 03:40 PM)mkufta Wrote: I have a box break with some friends going with 2012 Upper Deck.

In all honestly, is there a chance this never gets released? It was supposed to be the 10th but has since been pushed to the 24th. Is it a real possibility it'll never be released? Should I just refund everyone now?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.