`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
BARRY SANDERS FT (EMMITT TOO) ...LOOKING TO TRADE FOR PEYTON MANNING GAME USED

RE: BARRY SANDERS PRESS & ARTIST PROOFS & HIGH END PARALLELS FOR TRADE (W/SCANS)
(04-15-2012, 12:37 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Very casually. I have the same card of Marino and Peyton is on the back so I was hoping to have Barry on the front and Faulk on the back. Thought it would of been a sweet combo lol.
i have a sick uda signed pic of marino and montana that i bet youd prolly like
[Image: chargers-1-1_zps17ad5757.gif]

RE: BARRY SANDERS FT...LOOKING TO TRADE FOR PEYTON MANNING GAME USED (NEW SCANS ADDED)
bump to top

RE: BARRY SANDERS FT...LOOKING TO TRADE FOR PEYTON MANNING GAME USED (NEW SCANS ADDED)
bump to top...

bump to the top

bump to top

Dang, don't have any good Peytons, but nice Barry's.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

i have a peyton R&S patch. send me an offer.
Collecting Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings and Star/HOF Game Used and Autos.

http://s683.photobucket.com/albums/vv195/bundyscardz/

(05-11-2012, 08:25 AM)bundy888 Wrote: i have a peyton R&S patch. send me an offer.
sent u a pm

Boy they just don't make them how they used to, huh? Those are beautiful.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

bump to top.