`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
retail box of 2011 Upper Deck coming

retail box of 2011 Upper Deck coming
Not sure if anybody reads this board *crickets*, but I have a retail box of 2011 UD on its way, and will be open for trading if anybody is interested. Not expecting much, but will be my first soccer cards.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

RE: retail box of 2011 Upper Deck coming
I will be watching willing to trade any sport for cards I like
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Sweet!

Not much ever happens with soccer on here but I have lots for trade, I have complete sets of most years beginning in 1999 all the way until 2011, autos, inserts and jersey cards as well. If you need anything let me know and I will take a look at what I have.

Also just bought a Hobby box of 2011 that I am waiting for, I'll let you know what I get.

(04-11-2012, 10:03 AM)ryancholden Wrote: Not sure if anybody reads this board *crickets*, but I have a retail box of 2011 UD on its way, and will be open for trading if anybody is interested. Not expecting much, but will be my first soccer cards.
I have some too, let me know..need to trade.
Tks

Either of u guys have a photobucket so I can let my kid see the cards (they collect of imiages that dont know names yet)

Please Thank You in advance

BUCKET LINK

(04-19-2012, 04:51 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Either of u guys have a photobucket so I can let my kid see the cards (they collect of imiages that dont know names yet)

Sorry, haven't scanned these in yet.

(04-19-2012, 04:51 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Either of u guys have a photobucket so I can let my kid see the cards (they collect of imiages that dont know names yet)

I just opened a photobucket accound and will work on uploading scans this weekend. I will let you know when they are up

Thank You guys for your time and effort much appreciated

BUCKET LINK

(04-18-2012, 12:20 AM)lagalaxyfan Wrote: Not much ever happens with soccer on here but I have lots for trade, I have complete sets of most years beginning in 1999 all the way until 2011, autos, inserts and jersey cards as well. If you need anything let me know and I will take a look at what I have.

Also just bought a Hobby box of 2011 that I am waiting for, I'll let you know what I get.
If you have some good Red Bulls cards id be interested, cant find much on eBay and the stuff that is avail is way overpriced.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-