`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another Pinnacle blaster

another Pinnacle blaster
Well, Targets the only place with hockey stuff right now (I bought everyone else out lol), and the only thing with a guarentee is Pinnacle (that being said...there's some 30 dollar blasters, i don't remember the set, its not UD 1/2 tins, just a blaster thats 3 packs for 30 bucks, is that worth getting? lol). But back to the break...just the hits (not even listing teh inserts just the cool parallel and the hit lol)

Parallel
Dan Hamhuis (that refractor stuff actually looks cool with the colors of the card lol)

Threads
Brandon McMillan

They're FT if anyone wants um lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: another Pinnacle blaster
are you talking Certified?

I've had good luck with the Certified blasters...i pulled a pretty nice Crosby patch out of 50 out of one of those
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

(04-10-2012, 09:58 PM)arock99 Wrote: are you talking Certified?

I've had good luck with the Certified blasters...i pulled a pretty nice Crosby patch out of 50 out of one of those
probably, they're 30 a pop for 3 packs...but then dont guarentee anything...am I weird for not wanting to pay 10 bucks a pack in a retail store? lol

(04-10-2012, 10:05 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: probably, they're 30 a pop for 3 packs...but then dont guarentee anything...am I weird for not wanting to pay 10 bucks a pack in a retail store? lol
Certified blasters guarantee a hit, Zenith doesn't. I have done pretty well with Certified blasters, but the 1 Zenith blaster I bought was a dud.

Good luck.

Nathan

so should I drop the 30 for Certified, or just stick with the Pinnacles? lol

(04-10-2012, 10:56 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: so should I drop the 30 for Certified, or just stick with the Pinnacles? lol
If you can't get to a hobby shop to get hobby packs, I would do the Certified blaster - I pulled a Kris Draper "NHL" Fabric of the Game prime triple jersey card #/10 out of one, so I am extremely biased.

I have had no luck with Pinnacle blasters, at least getting Wings or good players.

Good luck with whichever you choose to buy. Is there anything at K-Mart? The last time I was at the one in Acme they had a lot of blasters there.

Thanks,
Nathan

(04-10-2012, 11:02 PM)madmack29 Wrote: If you can't get to a hobby shop to get hobby packs, I would do the Certified blaster - I pulled a Kris Draper "NHL" Fabric of the Game prime triple jersey card #/10 out of one, so I am extremely biased.

I have had no luck with Pinnacle blasters, at least getting Wings or good players.

Good luck with whichever you choose to buy. Is there anything at K-Mart? The last time I was at the one in Acme they had a lot of blasters there.

Thanks,
Nathan
acmes actually closer, but I just never go there lol it's like the "shadowy place" in Lion King...ppl just dont go there lol I know the Kmart in TC has some singles, but most of the blasters they have are crappier ones from off yrs where there weren't great RCs lol

(04-10-2012, 11:09 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: acmes actually closer, but I just never go there lol it's like the "shadowy place" in Lion King...ppl just dont go there lol I know the Kmart in TC has some singles, but most of the blasters they have are crappier ones from off yrs where there weren't great RCs lol
I found some 2008-09 Upper Deck Series 1 (I think) hobby boxes a while back at Meijer for $39. Fun to open, but I still have a lot of it in my ORG that apparently nobody wants.

Have fun.

(04-10-2012, 11:13 PM)madmack29 Wrote: I found some 2008-09 Upper Deck Series 1 (I think) hobby boxes a while back at Meijer for $39. Fun to open, but I still have a lot of it in my ORG that apparently nobody wants.

Have fun.
nice we've got some hobby at Meijer, but no hockey, and frankly what baseball hobbies they have are overpriced lol. I bought all the hockeys already Tongue lol

Not to bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK