`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sorting trade window by matching wants/haves
04-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Sorting trade window by matching wants/haves
Im sure this topic has been beaten to death but one suggestion I have until the trade match tool thing is released would be to put the Star icon that indicates you have a card the other person wants into a separate column in the UI and make that column sortable. Much easier than scrolling through 100s of pages of cards seeing if you have anything the other person wants.

A 2nd item I came across, not sure if this has been brought up before is the limit in loading only 500 pages of cards. If a person has more than 50,000 cards in their organize, it makes it impossible to browse through them all without going through multiple filters to see everything. Adding filters for date ranges, like 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s etc would be a big help.

Thanks

kevin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2012, 11:17 PM
RE: Sorting trade window by matching wants/haves
Absolutely. We need to make it easier for people to find what they want. Scrolling through pages of cards to find the one you are after is a grind no one looks forward to.

Also, I agree that getting around in organize can get a bit hairy after you start putting in a lot of cards. There are lots of performance concerns we have to balance out to search across so many cards. To make that possible we've been working to tweak things to make searches perform better. Hopefully as we roll out new improvements we can open up some more searching options to you.
04-12-2012, 10:43 AM
Finding what I have that you want and what you have that I want more easily would be nice.

JonathanI

I look for career Chicago Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, Fire, Red Stars, and Sky players in their respective Halls of Fame. Add to that list some personal favorite lifers from past and present rosters, and everything else in my collection is up for trade.
04-12-2012, 12:03 PM
(04-10-2012 11:17 PM)jmills Wrote:  Absolutely. We need to make it easier for people to find what they want. Scrolling through pages of cards to find the one you are after is a grind no one looks forward to.

Also, I agree that getting around in organize can get a bit hairy after you start putting in a lot of cards. There are lots of performance concerns we have to balance out to search across so many cards. To make that possible we've been working to tweak things to make searches perform better. Hopefully as we roll out new improvements we can open up some more searching options to you.

I just wish that you could go back and correct some of the errors in previous roll-outs. That would be a huge step in the right direction.

Ray

04-24-2012, 07:59 AM
++++++1 It is getting to the point that trading is becoming a major hassle and time killer. List the wants first like it used to be on the old site. I don't know how much more trading I will be doing if this isn't done soon. I love trading. I don't love wasting hours on it though

[Image: wwefuture_zpsd548ac2e.png]
04-26-2012, 11:49 AM
Maybe if adding a sortable column for the "yellow stars" is difficult, it could be added as a Filter on the trade screen.

Would really help to get more trades done and get people what they want.

Ken

CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]
05-02-2012, 08:15 PM
On the old site stared items were defaulted to the top....that was one of tw features I liked better...the 2nd the section where you could click on your folders and it would list traders that needed what you had or vice verse