`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugh. Creased Game Used. Anyone Interested?

Ugh. Creased Game Used. Anyone Interested?
Okay, so over the years I've accumulated a few of those annoying game used cards with creases. What to do with them? Maybe you'd be interested in them. Smile I'm looking to sell or trade (organize want list is updated). Here they are:

#1. 2002 Upper Deck Classic Duals Jersey Jamaal Tinsley & Tony Parker
[Image: DamagedParkerTinsleyDualJersey.jpg]
* Has a crease that runs between the two swatches and also very small ones on either side of the swatches. Crease does not show on back.

#2. 2002 Upper Deck Originals New School Jersey Stephon Marbury
[Image: DamagedMarburyJersey.jpg]
* Has creases that extend from bottom and top (left) of swatch. Crease does not show on back.

#3. 2001-02 Fleer Big Shots Jersey Elton Brand
[Image: DamagedBrandJersey.jpg]
* Has crease that runs from top and from lower left of swatch opening. Crease does not show on back.

#4. 2000-01 Fleer Feel The Game Jersey Allen Iverson
[Image: DamagedIversonJersey.jpg]
* Has crease that runs top to bottom through left side of swatch opening. Crease does not show on back.

#5. 2001-02 Fleer Authentix Jersey Glenn Robinson
[Image: DamagedRobinsonJersey.jpg]
* Crease extends from top to bottom of card through the 'ticket' window, however there is no crease across the ticket itself. Crease is not visible on back.

If anyone would like more detailed scans let me know. As I said, I'm looking to trade or sell. Check out my wantlist in organize or send me a message. I'm also posting more of these 'damaged' game used in Baseball, Golf, and Hockey.

Thanks for looking.

RE: Ugh. Creased Game Used. Anyone Interested?
Theyre damaged..toss them into trades. What can you expect for damaged cards? gl to you but id cut my losses

Figured someone might be interested in some of the stars with very minor creasing. Definitely worth checking to see if I can find them loving homes. Smile Not a loss to me at all; even considering sending the Berra jersey off for just the cost of shipping. If I came across as expecting much I do apologize. Maybe for some commons I need in my want list, a chip in on shipping, or even just a kind word. Smile This is still a hobby with kindness. Smile

Im just saying..as far as selling goes..what can you really ask for them. I liked the Parker and AI but what value can you place on them really

I'd take the Iverson off your hands if I have something you're interested in. Crease or not, he is the Answer.