`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FT: Scans - GU, RCs, Jordan/Bird...

FT: Scans - GU, RCs, Jordan/Bird...
Just wanted to put these out there FT. If interested LMK and I will look through your Organize because those of you who know me know that my tastes change pretty much every minute. Thanks!

[Image: KGrHqNmEE3HT2oHCMBOI2HQg9ew_12.jpg]
[Image: KGrHqNHJBcE9GWW5TBPSD7g5Btw60_12.jpg]
[Image: kl.jpg]
[Image: rice.jpg]
[Image: random.jpg]
[Image: payton.jpg]
[Image: majerle.jpg]
[Image: kobe.jpg]
[Image: kemo.jpg]
[Image: jordan.jpg]
[Image: dirk.jpg]
[Image: rterry.jpg]

RE: FT: Bird RC and P. Gasol GU
check me for the birds..

RE: FT: Scans - GU, RCs, Auto....
bump for Chipper's return!

RE: FT: Scans - GU, RCs, Jordan/Bird...
(04-10-2012, 10:45 AM)carolinahuey Wrote: Just wanted to put these out there FT. If interested LMK and I will look through your Organize because those of you who know me know that my tastes change pretty much every minute. Thanks!

[Image: kl.jpg]
How much trade value are you looking to get for this PSA graded card above? Thanks for letting me know.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

i interested in kobe and jordan. my basketball org not started yet. lmk what u want for them
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

The Flyers scored again.

Check me for that Gasol
[Image: 5kXMQ.jpg][/URL]
Collecting Angels, Mariners, SF Giants, Lakers, NY Giants, Penguins

Misc Players: Evan Longoria, Clayton Kershaw, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, Danica Patrick, Yasiel Puig, Paul George, Joey Votto, Aaron Rodgers and so on.
Smile 
(04-12-2012, 01:16 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: How much trade value are you looking to get for this PSA graded card above? Thanks for letting me know.
OT: PM's exchanged. This is a good guy/gal. I just can't give what he/she wants. Reasonable trade values. Good luck on any future trades.

(04-16-2012, 10:55 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: OT: PM's exchanged. This is a good guy/gal. I just can't give what he/she wants. Reasonable trade values. Good luck on any future trades.
What is the point of this post? I'm not sure why you have chosen to discuss our dealings with the entire forum?
Smile 
(04-17-2012, 06:48 PM)carolinahuey Wrote: What is the point of this post? I'm not sure why you have chosen to discuss our dealings with the entire forum?
Just wanted to show the difference with two different members. http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1495844.html
One is not very good at communication and the other is very good. Communication and transparency, when needed, is always good. If you have nothing to hide, then my posts will not bother you.