`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-->OREOWING64<-- **ALL HOCKEY TRADERS READ THIS**

RE: -->OREOWING64<-- **ALL HOCKEY TRADERS READ THIS**
So I get a message from a trader that after reading my thread, he decided it was BS and that he tried to trade with Oreowing64. Low and behold he responded. At this point, I have sent a message to Floydtown. It is only a 50$ card, and I could care less if I get it, I can take the hit no big deal. However, I know there are a lot of new people, and some people who might not be able to take the hit, and might leave the online trading world, or cards all-together. For this reason, I say that I don't care if he never sends me my card, he can take his Goudey Ron Santo Autograph that I sent him, and frame it on a gold plaque on his wall "Last trade ever on Beckett"... at least I hope so, after this encounter. I have never done anyone wrong around here, and always have been as helpful as I possibly can. Sometimes I am not the fastest shipper, but I always get the stuff to you, end of story. I hope that this one bad apple can be removed from our community, we don't need your kind around here.

I got a little caught up and forgot to say that I asked the person who sent Oreowing a trade offer to respond in this thread with the information. Hopefully soon he will do so, and we can get more of this exposed. Thank you all for taking the time to read this, and I hope you all didn't have this misfortune with him or any other traders.

I've had a few trades with Oreowing in the past and even did up a banner for him which he gave me cards for. Not sure why this is going down but if he's responding to other people and avoiding you, I'm not sure what to say... hopefully you can work it out.
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

I had a few good trades with Oreo and then I sent emails to see how he was doing and he never replied. Have not heard from him in over a year so I have no idea what is going on.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

I never post on the Hockey boards but I seen there was there was a trader being called out. I thought I would send a bogus trade and see if said trader would respond to me. Well he did. I don't know why he won't respond to the OP but he will reply to my trade offer...
I hate any bad trader and do anything I can to help people out . And if this guy is going to respond to me then he saw his pm asking about his previous trades.
If he doesn't make this trade right he needs to go on the bad trader list. And needs to have a MSF tag even if he does...
No excuse for the time it has taken on this matter, period.
Hope it works out for you dragik.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

RE: oreowing!
(04-11-2012, 01:03 PM)dragik Wrote: I just think that the mods don't know how to be perfectly honest.
The MODS do not have access to the programing for the site, all they can do is make a request to the admin, so please do not blame the MODS for this.

Believe me, if they could or had the access to change things, they would have a long, long time ago, and they are just as frustrated with these problems as the rest of us are. Smile

As for Floydtown, please remember he is over in the "Sandbox" serving our country, and he gets very little time to log on and answer all his pm's right away, so if it takes a few days, please be patient, he will get back to you Smile

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Irresponsibility is what it comes down to. The SAME exact scenario happened with me. He's online daily, but took over a month to ship and doesn't reply to messages. I'm jobless and I'm usually always short on cash, but I won't make a deal unless I know I can ship out promptly. Next, you'll be the one who is "rude" for calling him out and you'll get bad feedback from him. It's one thing for some new guy to come on here and rip someone off, but it's another thing for a "long-time" member to treat someone like this. I really feel for ya man and it makes me sick that he's obviously avoiding his obligations. Mods need to make an example from this and show that even guys that have been here for awhile should still be held at the same standards that everyone else are scrutinized over. MSF tag at the least.

(04-13-2012, 10:51 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Irresponsibility is what it comes down to. The SAME exact scenario happened with me. He's online daily, but took over a month to ship and doesn't reply to messages. I'm jobless and I'm usually always short on cash, but I won't make a deal unless I know I can ship out promptly. Next, you'll be the one who is "rude" for calling him out and you'll get bad feedback from him. It's one thing for some new guy to come on here and rip someone off, but it's another thing for a "long-time" member to treat someone like this. I really feel for ya man and it makes me sick that he's obviously avoiding his obligations. Mods need to make an example from this and show that even guys that have been here for awhile should still be held at the same standards that everyone else are scrutinized over. MSF tag at the least.
+1
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

-Send me his address by PM
-He has a MSF tag
-I sent him a PM
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

As 1 of those people to whom a $50 card is a bigger deal, I appreciate someone who doesn't see it as much warning the rest of us.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

i remember this guy. i made a trade with him a couple of years ago. same story. i sent my end with the quickness, then waited a couple of weeks then a couple more. i asked him what was going on and he told me he was disabled and couldn't always get to the post office in a timely manner. when i finally received my end of the deal, the cards were in horrible shape (mostly knicked or bent corners) and reeked of cigarette smoke.

i still have 1 card from that trade. an 08/09 retro rainbow martin broduer /100. it was (and still is) in a top loader and the top loader had (and still does) tape across the top. the card has a terrible knicked up corner. he had to notice it when he sent it. i can't trade it in that shape. part of me wants to just throw it in the garbage. way she goes i guess.