`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-->OREOWING64<-- **ALL HOCKEY TRADERS READ THIS**

RE: -->OREOWING64<-- **ALL HOCKEY TRADERS READ THIS**
I guess some of you didnt really want an answer did you? How this went from helping someone with a bad trader to bashing beckett is beyond me. Now back to the topic please
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(04-15-2012, 10:07 PM)floydtown Wrote: I guess some of you didnt really want an answer did you? How this went from helping someone with a bad trader to bashing beckett is beyond me. Now back to the topic please
sorry flloyd, we're a lil ADD sometimes
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

There was this one time when I was a younger collector; oh look a unicorn!

Anyways, I agree with Floyd that this thread got off its original topic and that was bad traders.

This forum has been pretty good at identifying them, and its posts like this one that helps everyone out
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

(04-15-2012, 11:40 PM)Ducks_Fan Wrote: There was this one time when I was a younger collector; oh look a unicorn!

Anyways, I agree with Floyd that this thread got off its original topic and that was bad traders.

This forum has been pretty good at identifying them, and its posts like this one that helps everyone out
amen, now someone get Randi to find us some sweet sap whiskey, lets all sit around the campfire, sing kumbaya, and burn bad traders at the stake!

....anyone?

...anybody?

ok, fine we shall just sing!

I agree Floyd, I was thinking the same thing.

(04-15-2012, 10:07 PM)floydtown Wrote: I guess some of you didnt really want an answer did you? How this went from helping someone with a bad trader to bashing beckett is beyond me. Now back to the topic please
An answer to what?

And it's called frustration. That's how it went from a bad trader to bashing beckett.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(04-16-2012, 02:50 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: amen, now someone get Randi to find us some sweet sap whiskey, lets all sit around the campfire, sing kumbaya, and burn bad traders at the stake!

....anyone?

...anybody?

ok, fine we shall just sing!
Have I not told you that you have to head to Quebec for the sith(<---it's an anagram... can anyone figure it out? Huh? HUH?)? I think that micber or pierre123456 might be able to help that issue better than I can! Haha! You little bugger!

The best that we can all do right now is put our concerns and issues forward to customerservice@beckett.com and hope that we can get some answers faster. I think that if we were all to voice our concerns we would be able to make a bigger impact and maybe get things worked out faster.

As for the issue with Rory, as Floyd said, he has been hit with a Must Send First tag, and we are all now aware of his shill trading habits thanks to Nate (dragik) and the great 48 looking out for all of us! They both have done a huge service to our community by making this issue public, and I thank them for that! I just hope that Nate can get his card soon, and that things like this stop!

Thanks to the Mods (floydtown, XtreamInsanity, CEOCards, and the others that I do not know) for all of their hard work and dedication to this site. They do this for free (maybe a free subscription, but I don't know) and have to deal with all sorts of issues like this. It must be a nerve wracking position to hold, but they all do it with integrity! Lets get back to trading, folks! We all know who the good ones are!

best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

(04-16-2012, 09:42 AM)rayeates Wrote: Have I not told you that you have to head to Quebec for the sith(<---it's an anagram... can anyone figure it out? Huh? HUH?)? I think that micber or pierre123456 might be able to help that issue better than I can! Haha! You little bugger!

The best that we can all do right now is put our concerns and issues forward to customerservice@beckett.com and hope that we can get some answers faster. I think that if we were all to voice our concerns we would be able to make a bigger impact and maybe get things worked out faster.

As for the issue with Rory, as Floyd said, he has been hit with a Must Send First tag, and we are all now aware of his shill trading habits thanks to Nate (dragik) and the great 48 looking out for all of us! They both have done a huge service to our community by making this issue public, and I thank them for that! I just hope that Nate can get his card soon, and that things like this stop!

Thanks to the Mods (floydtown, XtreamInsanity, CEOCards, and the others that I do not know) for all of their hard work and dedication to this site. They do this for free (maybe a free subscription, but I don't know) and have to deal with all sorts of issues like this. It must be a nerve wracking position to hold, but they all do it with integrity! Lets get back to trading, folks! We all know who the good ones are!

best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi
wait...wait...QUEBEC would have sweet sap whiskey?!?!?!? No one in America makes it (legally lol). The closest thing I've found is some nasty CANADIAN crap that's literally a mix of whiskey and maple syrup...and that's just...no lol

Have you heard ANYTHING yet dragik? I would think his time here would be done if he is continuing to log in and even ignores a mod...