`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOOD TRADER GONE BAD (BmoreDirtyBirdz89)

RE: GOOD TRADER GONE BAD (BmoreDirtyBirdz89)
He may be at it again. He made a 80.00 trade (he sent trade) with me on 8/23. He received his end (dc proof) but didn't mark my end received or shipped. When I made the trade he didn't have anything next to his name, as MSf or banned. I see he logged in 9/2. I made a trade with him in the past and it was fine (a little slow shipping). Be cautious when trading.

Now here's my question. Should I drive 3 1/2 hours down (nj to dc) and 3 1/2 hours back with him in my trunk? Or should I wait a little longer for cards?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

This is exactly why Beckett should be at fault just like ebay is. If a seller on ebay screws you over at least you are going to get your money back. Beckett is a big enough company and they should back their traders with the cash value of the trade. I am pretty sure someone on here was playing games with me this weekend. Trying to sell me a 2011 Bowman Chrome Jurickson Profar Auto for $50 and when I asked him to list the card in his org as a trade so I could buy it from him legitly he said its too hard and wouldnt do it. And then someone else posted on his thread that they bought the card and when I questioned him on it he said he had 2. So I told him to kick rocks. I hope the guy that bought em gets em. And I hope that you get your cards as well. Its not fair that some people ruin it for everybody else. Good luck!!!!

(09-04-2012, 10:45 AM)joba the clark Wrote: This is exactly why Beckett should be at fault just like ebay is. If a seller on ebay screws you over at least you are going to get your money back. Beckett is a big enough company and they should back their traders with the cash value of the trade. I am pretty sure someone on here was playing games with me this weekend. Trying to sell me a 2011 Bowman Chrome Jurickson Profar Auto for $50 and when I asked him to list the card in his org as a trade so I could buy it from him legitly he said its too hard and wouldnt do it. And then someone else posted on his thread that they bought the card and when I questioned him on it he said he had 2. So I told him to kick rocks. I hope the guy that bought em gets em. And I hope that you get your cards as well. Its not fair that some people ruin it for everybody else. Good luck!!!!
I sure hope I get the cards...Paypal charge back coming in 10...9...8....7....6.....

I agree we should all have a credit card on file for trading and also send trades with dc as proof.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

According to the bad trader's list, he's had a MSF tag since April 2nd and he owes four other people.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1424840.html

(04-09-2012, 09:27 PM)bosoxfan1971 Wrote: We completed a trade several months back, and I never got my cards. That is what happens when I try trading on other boards here, I guess.
I believe there are still other people waiting for cards from you as well (jonathani and dumbbear).
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1507792.html
http://www.beckett.com/users/bosoxfan197...rowNum=100

Still doesn't say anything about MSf on my end next to his name and why still let the person still send trades and rip members off

(09-04-2012, 11:52 AM)elberson Wrote: Still doesn't say anything about MSf on my end next to his name and why still let the person still send trades and rip members off
I questioned this myself a while back. If they screw someone why even put a "must send first" label. Why not just ban them from the site? Screw second chances, these guys new what they did the first time.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(09-04-2012, 12:00 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Why not just ban them from the site?
Especially when they already owe four other people. How many does it take?

What happens when 2 MSF try to trade with each other?
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(09-04-2012, 12:04 PM)acevanquish Wrote: What happens when 2 MSF try to trade with each other?
[Image: rock-paper-scissors.jpg]