`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOOD TRADER GONE BAD (BmoreDirtyBirdz89)

RE: GOOD TRADER GONE BAD (BmoreDirtyBirdz89)
(09-04-2012, 10:50 AM)mikecala98 Wrote: I sure hope I get the cards...Paypal charge back coming in 10...9...8....7....6.....
Hope you get em too...When I asked him to list em for trade so I could buy em the right way he said it was to much of a pain to do. Then when you posted that you bought the Profar I questioned him on it and he said he had 2 of em. Seemed fishy and seemed like too good of a deal. Did you check what he had for sale? He had 12 cards listed for sale but you couldnt buy any of em and all the cards just happen to be all hot prospects that are fetching good money right now. Good luck!!! Hope he is for real!!!

(09-04-2012, 12:13 PM)joba the clark Wrote: Hope you get em too...When I asked him to list em for trade so I could buy em the right way he said it was to much of a pain to do. Then when you posted that you bought the Profar I questioned him on it and he said he had 2 of em. Seemed fishy and seemed like too good of a deal. Did you check what he had for sale? He had 12 cards listed for sale but you couldnt buy any of em and all the cards just happen to be all hot prospects that are fetching good money right now. Good luck!!! Hope he is for real!!!
I asked him to send first and he replied with something that was barely english. I have paypal protection paying goods so once I determine it to be a fraud I'll get my money back.

(09-04-2012, 10:45 AM)joba the clark Wrote: This is exactly why Beckett should be at fault just like ebay is. If a seller on ebay screws you over at least you are going to get your money back. Beckett is a big enough company and they should back their traders with the cash value of the trade.
This is hilarious.

Finally banned

All members who haven't received there end should file a claim at USPS.com. Did you know that using a po box for mail fruad is punishable by up to 4-5 years in jail
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(09-04-2012, 11:35 AM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: According to the bad trader's list, he's had a MSF tag since April 2nd and he owes four other people.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1424840.html

I believe there are still other people waiting for cards from you as well (jonathani and dumbbear).
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1507792.html
http://www.beckett.com/users/bosoxfan197...rowNum=100
bosoxfan1971- What about your issues? Have you cleared them up? What brings you back?

23isit's bucket
Collecting hall of famer GU and auto's. Todays stars
[Image: philliesbanner2.jpg]