`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Question about BGS group submissions

OT: Question about BGS group submissions
I seen a lot of people recently post scans of their recent BGS "group submissions." This may be a stupid question, but what is a group submission? Does beckett organize this? Who all can participate? How much does it cost? And of course a few more questions of the in's & outs of how this works...

Can anyone shed any light on this for me, cuz it sounds pretty cool and something I would like to participate in.

Thanks everyone! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

RE: OT: Question about BGS group submissions
Group submissions usually held by Giantsfan, but basically everyone sends what they want graded to one person, then that one person sends the cards in. Beckett gives discounts with big bulk items, and people usually can't send in 100 cards, but if 20 people send in 5 (which most people do and can afford), then they've reached the 100 cards for the discount. Stuff like that
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(04-08-2012, 11:11 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Group submissions usually held by Giantsfan, but basically everyone sends what they want graded to one person, then that one person sends the cards in. Beckett gives discounts with big bulk items, and people usually can't send in 100 cards, but if 20 people send in 5 (which most people do and can afford), then they've reached the 100 cards for the discount. Stuff like that
So, its run by a beckett member & not beckett itself? Can anyone participate in this and is there a minimum/maximum amount of cards you can send?
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Yup. I do 20 day submissions for $8 per card. You send them to me, I hand deliver them to BGS and ship them back to you after grading. In order to be able to offer that price I have to send in at least 100 cards which is never an issue. You can send as many or as little as you like.
I do everything through my website which I'm pretty sure your already a member of. I think we may do another one in May sometime.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(04-08-2012, 11:18 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Yup. I do 20 day submissions for $8 per card. You send them to me, I hand deliver them to BGS and ship them back to you after grading. In order to be able to offer that price I have to send in at least 100 cards which is never an issue. You can send as many or as little as you like.
I do everything through my website which I'm pretty sure your already a member of. I think we may do another one in May sometime.
Ok. Sounds cool. I'd definetly like to participate.
Packers HOF Autos

giantfan270 just wondering if you can send me your site as i might be interested in this to but it may cost me a little more mailing from Canada

(04-08-2012, 11:24 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Ok. Sounds cool. I'd definetly like to participate.

Your more than welcome to join in. We would love to have ya.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

I can vouch for this. I participated in the last one. It was my first submission and it was so easy. I highly recommend it.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(04-08-2012, 11:33 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I can vouch for this. I participated in the last one. It was my first submission and it was so easy. I highly recommend it.
Well, easy is what I want to hear, lol. I often look at the BGS submission forms in my beckett mag and jus kinda get lost in all the rules & regulations & mumbo jumbo, lol. I look forward to participating! Smile
Packers HOF Autos

I too did this last month and it worked out great. You just send your cards and money to him and your done until its time to pay for return shipping. He made it very easy for us. You should definitely participate.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/