`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebay Pickup

Ebay Pickup
Bit the bullett and decided to pick up the Gyorko I needed out of elite. Now all i need is the orange refractor auto out of bowman and I have everyone of his cards numberd 25 or higher. Probally payed a bit to much for it but i needed it and didn't know how many would come back up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110853030586
[Image: wvufan101.png]

RE: Ebay Pickup
If its for a pc, price should never matter Smile nice pick up!!
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

Yep, no price is too much if you need something for your PC. I have overpaid on a good many autos for my braves PC but it's worth it seeing some of these players on have one or 2 autos with the braves. I think my PC is still easier than a player collector but I've had plenty of challenges so far and only a lot more of them to go. I've gone well over BV on some of the harder to find autos so good for you getting what you need.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

thats a nice pc pick up

thanks everybody cant wait until pro debut and bowman platinum come out. he has some stuff in it this year.
[Image: wvufan101.png]

Im trying to catch up to you wvufan....I played against gyorko and went to wvu with him and just started collecting him..so far ive got his chrome Blue refractor /150 auto, don. elite auto /675, don. elite emerald auto and /25, don. elite emerald non auto graded BGS 9.5, don. elite collegiate patches /150, chrome refractor auto /500, 2012 bowman auto, blue auto /500, gold auto /250....and ive tried to get all the other non auto cards.....ive also got an auto bat of him.....ive done all this in 2 weeks....now im just trying to sell other cards to make enough money to go after his '11 chrome ref gold auto

I have his 2011 chrome gold auto. pulled it myself. If anybody will trade me an awesome auto, I'd trade it.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature