`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback decision

Feedback decision
I had made a trade on another site. It took the guy about exactly a month to send the card. I had to send the trade into a dispute and everything. He did throw in some extras to try to make up for it. I heard nothing from him the entire time. So my question is, what feedback should I leave?
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

RE: Feedback decision
If the cards are in great shape, and he sent extras to make up for it, I say hook him up with a positive...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I agree, since he made up for it should be a positive.

Was your experience a POSITIVE one or a NEGATIVE one? It sounds as if he is trying to bribe you into a POSITIVE feedback. If you accept his bribe, or do not truly care, I would leave positive. It sounds as if you are unhappy with the NEGATIVE experience though, and feel guilty to express your NEGATIVE feelings because he bribed you.
Feedback is not a rating of the trader.Feedback is offering an insight of the trader/seller and his habits to future traders/clients, based on your transactions. It is my opinion that a habitually late mailer who fails to communicate with me would leave a bad taste in my mouth. I would also hope previous traders would warn me beforehand with proper feedback so I will know whether or not to deal with this person.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

I would probably leave a positive and then not trade with the guy again, as long as the cards are in good condition.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(04-07-2012, 08:22 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Feedback is not a rating of the trader.Feedback is offering an insight of the trader/seller and his habits to future traders/clients, based on your transactions. It is my opinion that a habitually late mailer who fails to communicate with me would leave a bad taste in my mouth. I would also hope previous traders would warn me beforehand with proper feedback so I will know whether or not to deal with this person.
It would not surprise me if the other trader has done the same thing to previous traders, and they left positive feedback. Help your fellow traders by letting them know what kind of trader this guy is.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(04-07-2012, 08:22 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Was your experience a POSITIVE one or a NEGATIVE one? It sounds as if he is trying to bribe you into a POSITIVE feedback. If you accept his bribe, or do not truly care, I would leave positive. It sounds as if you are unhappy with the NEGATIVE experience though, and feel guilty to express your NEGATIVE feelings because he bribed you.
Feedback is not a rating of the trader.Feedback is offering an insight of the trader/seller and his habits to future traders/clients, based on your transactions. It is my opinion that a habitually late mailer who fails to communicate with me would leave a bad taste in my mouth. I would also hope previous traders would warn me beforehand with proper feedback so I will know whether or not to deal with this person.
+1000 Smile
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]