`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WE NEED A SELLING TAB ADDED TO THE TOP OF THE BOARD

WE NEED A SELLING TAB ADDED TO THE TOP OF THE BOARD
I know this topic comes up time and time again, but something has to be done. The baseball trade board looks like a cyber-yardsale everyone is trying to sell something. We need to keep the two separated. I know more of you have to feel the same way. Please if you have any to add please send comments maybe something will come out of this.

Thanks Richard
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: WE NEED A SELLING TAB ADDED TO THE TOP OF THE BOARD
Haha..I just said basically the same thing to my wife not more than 2 min ago.lol I fully agree. Not saying its anyones fault but I do think beckett should have a sell section. It seems like trading has taken a dive. I am having a hard time making trades on here after that whole Jake crap. Hate to say it but its true. Bout to close up shop myself soon. I tried to get atleast 6-7 trades a week. Been almost two weeks and barely anything. What is happening here??
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: WE NEED A SELLING TAB ADDED TO THE TOP OF THE BOARD
talkntribe, i knew i couldnt be the only one who felt like this. Hopefully the right person will get wind of this thread and really consider adding a sell section only. The Jake situation hasnt really affected me personnally but i know what you mean, but then again i do 1-3 trades a week so im not as active as you are. Then again i think trading has slowed down a bit with the new products hitting selves and the season opening back up. Im sure trading will pick back up.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto