`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISSUES WITH THE TRADE FUNCTION

ISSUES WITH THE TRADE FUNCTION
Is anybody else having issues with their trade functions. When I go to my trades page the only item that is highlighted in blue is "view trade". The rest are all black so I cant mark anything received, cant leave feedback, view invoices, nothing. Just want to know if im alone with this. Thanks

Mike

RE: ISSUES WITH THE TRADE FUNCTION
(04-07-2012, 10:43 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: Is anybody else having issues with their trade functions. When I go to my trades page the only item that is highlighted in blue is "view trade". The rest are all black so I cant mark anything received, cant leave feedback, view invoices, nothing. Just want to know if im alone with this. Thanks

Mike
Yup. Was about to post the same thing.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

I am having the same issue, and posted the same question in the "HELP" forum yesterday and it looks like a few people are having this issue.

I just saw that too when I went to mark something received, if you click it it still loads up fine though.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

Same issue for me, but I was able to mark items as shipped and received even though they were black. I just clicked on them anyway and it let me. Not sure if I just got lucky or it will work for everyone like that.
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

I hope they can get it fixed. Would like to be able to make some trades this weekend.

same issues here

Haven't been in there today but the system has been removing cards from pending trades at random and it threw out about 50 cards that I had listed. Kept the total number but deleted the items.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(04-07-2012, 10:47 AM)tperks76 Wrote: Same issue for me, but I was able to mark items as shipped and received even though they were black. I just clicked on them anyway and it let me. Not sure if I just got lucky or it will work for everyone like that.
Same thing worked for me, even though its black you can still click it and it will still load up fine. I just marked a trade as received and left feedback, etc.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

(04-07-2012, 10:56 AM)TheHammer417 Wrote: Same thing worked for me, even though its black you can still click it and it will still load up fine. I just marked a trade as received and left feedback, etc.
I was able to do the same thing. Just canceled a trade, marked it shipped, etc.