`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
National Treasures Break, cards up for grabs!

National Treasures Break, cards up for grabs!
I opened a box of National Treasures and did pretty well. I did get a Tony Romo 3 clr patch auto /15 witch was sweet because Cowboys are my team. The Rookie Patch auto was Vincent Brown /49 its super sick patch on it 4 to 5 color, sick pieces of the lightning bolt. Also, pulled a Keyshawn Johnson Timeline patches auto, its his last name with 3 to 4 colors on the patch. The other autos were a Raiders, and Im gonna mess his name up but Chimede Checkwa to /49. The Jerseys got two Devin McCourty Pats jersey, both pro bowl version ones, one solid red jersey and the other white/red patch real nice card!! Naturally they are up for grabs, except the Romo. Im down for the right trade or will sell themat the rite price. I will put scans up for you, if your really intrested. If not Im gonna see what my card shop guy will pay. Thanks for looking. Oh yeah base cards were Matt Hasselback base /10. Bilal Powell triple mem card 2 clr patch jersey patch 29/49 I think i know its his jersey number. Alex Green triple mem card with a sick piece of ball actually the "NFL" gold logo piece. Curtis Lofton /25 base and one other one I cant remember but it was a base one, nothing special just an oldie. Let me know if anyone intrested, rather see it go to someone that pc these guys.

RE: National Treasures Break, cards up for grabs!
Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
Thanks, Mod

Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)