IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grade my 1969 Reggie Jackson RC...

Grade my 1969 Reggie Jackson RC...

RE: Grade my 1969 Reggie Jackson RC...
EX 5 in my opinion.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Corners look very sharp but what kills if is how bad the centering is. I agree with Beetlesguy.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Thanks, beatles guy and Haze28 for your opinions!

I was going to go 5.5 on the high end. Also, I need that card for my 69 set.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

IMO I would say that you would be lucky to get even a 5 the upper right corner looks a little frayed and the centering is a bit off, but the biggest thing I see is it looks to be miscut.

(04-06-2012, 08:45 PM)cdillon17 Wrote:
It would be Ex+ in my opinion , has some centering issues and very slight upper right corner issues but still think it's a great card. Card collectors are becoming like mother in laws , they find fault in everything. I put this set together in 1969 while in high school and go back and see a lot of miscut 69s. It's more important to me that I had fun building the set than owning a few perfect cards.
Photobucket

(04-07-2012, 02:56 PM)sparty78 Wrote: It would be Ex+ in my opinion , has some centering issues and very slight upper right corner issues but still think it's a great card. Card collectors are becoming like mother in laws , they find fault in everything. I put this set together in 1969 while in high school and go back and see a lot of miscut 69s. It's more important to me that I had fun building the set than owning a few perfect cards.
Good take, thanks!