Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett historical pricing

Beckett historical pricing
Does anyone know the answer I posted to Beckett, below:

How often are the prices updated? Is there a way to know if your card went up or down in price since the last update? I was looking for a stock market type of historic pricing for the cards, not by each second, but maybe monthly or daily? Thank you for your time

RE: Beckett historical pricing
That would be cool, they seem to update pretty regularly because I have notice a few of my cards fluctuate rather frequently.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Thank you

If I remember correctly they did have some sort of graph like that a few years ago

Yeah, stuff like that would be nice.

few things: cards are updated online daily, weekly, monthly - all the time. if there is a set schedule when those changes are made, i dont know of it. but it is "real-time"

if there has been a recent change (within a month), there are two ways of knowing (possibly): on the individual card page, there is an arrow - sideways is no change, green up arro is up, red down arrow if down

the second possible way is the set page. the set page lists the 10 cards with the most recent change in price, including what day it was

the graph that used to on the individual card page was done away with with the crossover last year, but it was promised tthat it would come back at some point

also promised was a column in org that would have the arrow

i think that's about the info out there on the subject at the present time

Hey, Thank you for the info... Thank you for taking your time