`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My End of Trade Never Recieved

My End of Trade Never Recieved
I am still pretty new on the site, and I already had a trade where I never received my end of the trade after they received mine, and now they will not respond to any messages or emails. So where do I go from here to stop him from doing this to anyone else?

Thanks for any help in advance

RE: My End of Trade Never Recieved
how long has it been?

About 3 weeks. I think the person may be lying too, because one time they told me they shipped the card the day of the trade, then he said he sent it the Thursday after the trade, and then he said it was being sent on Monday. I hope it is just taking a long time, but it seems like it is getting a little bit out of hand.

Seems shady, can we have their name so we can avoid them from further trades??
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

(04-06-2012, 03:19 PM)HeyFitzy Wrote: Seems shady, can we have their name so we can avoid them from further trades??
Yeah, his name is MoveNsilencE. I am not saying for a fact that this happened on purpose. But it seems like something is not right.

If I am not mistaken, you aren't the first person to bring this user to light on trade issues in the last week or two. Good luck!
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

thanks for the heads up got a trade in the works now. its been in my box for a couple weeks with no response so im going to go ahead and cancel this one
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(04-06-2012, 02:55 PM)jniere15 Wrote: I am still pretty new on the site, and I already had a trade where I never received my end of the trade after they received mine, and now they will not respond to any messages or emails. So where do I go from here to stop him from doing this to anyone else?

Thanks for any help in advance
contact the mod at the top of the page. There is a list of bad traders and he will contact your guy to see what is going on.

(04-06-2012, 03:52 PM)randall617 Wrote: contact the mod at the top of the page. There is a list of bad traders and he will contact your guy to see what is going on.
I looked for the heck of it and didn't see the trader in question on it. It sounds like that person needs to be now.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

(04-06-2012, 03:52 PM)randall617 Wrote: contact the mod at the top of the page. There is a list of bad traders and he will contact your guy to see what is going on.
Who is the mod that I should contact?

Thanks